The rest of the packs were more identical.
For those inquiring Spengler's hero pack had these known differences:
1. Different resistor on Ion Arm. A Sage Resistor is used instead of a Dale RH-50.
2. A horizontal weld instead of a vertical weld between ion arm and booster tube.
3. On the other hero packs the elbows on the HGA are aligned but on Spengler's hero pack the right sits higher then the left.
4. There is a socket head screw directly under the ribbon cable only on Spengler's hero pack.
5. Elbow sits closer to bumper.