Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
c'mon guys it makes perfect sense!

theres nothing said about him being related to venkman in GB2, and venkman totally doesnt act like its his kid in fact its clear as my shit in the toilet that venkman's first time seeing the child is in Dana's apartment . . . oh and also ITS NOT HIS f****g KID

makes perfect sense.

jesus f****g christ
kind2311 wrote:c'mon guys it makes perfect sense!

theres nothing said about him being related to venkman in GB2, and venkman totally doesnt act like its his kid in fact its clear as my shit in the toilet that venkman's first time seeing the child is in Dana's apartment . . . oh and also ITS NOT HIS f****g KID

makes perfect sense.

jesus f****g christ
It wouldn't be the first time a woman has concealed the birth of a child from the real father. I mean we don't know the circumstances of their breakup. But obviously Dana wanted nothing to do with him at the time.
GhostGuy wrote:
kind2311 wrote:c'mon guys it makes perfect sense!

makes perfect sense.

jesus f****g christ
It wouldn't be the first time a woman has concealed the birth of a child from the real father. I mean we don't know the circumstances of their breakup. But obviously Dana wanted nothing to do with him at the time.
In GB2 Oscar was 9 months old....and he was in his mother's belly for nine months....it's a year and 6 months BEFORE GB2...and 3 years and 6 months AFTER Gb1...Peter and Dana could have had a sexual affair when they were engaged and then they broked up :) bad english, i know :)
being that its the exact same plot device used in KOTCS, i hope its just a bad rumor. i liked KOTCS, but 2 movie series returning after 20 years so close to each other should steer clear of each others plot points
Im not surprised or really care. I mean really u think that dana banged the stiff, i mean for real look at the guy. This plot idea wouldnt bother me.

what will bother me IS A DAMN FEMALE GHOSTBUSTER. Thats just BS. For F*ck sakes.
mikegb1984x wrote:what will bother me IS A DAMN FEMALE GHOSTBUSTER. Thats just BS. For F*ck sakes.
Really? And why is that?
BSjohnson wrote:
mikegb1984x wrote:what will bother me IS A DAMN FEMALE GHOSTBUSTER. Thats just BS. For F*ck sakes.
Really? And why is that?
Eesh. Awkward. :-? That's a good question. Why exactly?

Seriously, we don't need a third movie. It's a sign of things to come, guys. That and crappy, crappy CGI. In two years we'll all be here trying to brain bleach that thing out. Remember this, I called it first.
You're right, no third movie is needed. Let's skip right to the fourth movie. That'll confuse the hell out of people when Ghostbusters 4 comes out.
Vincenzo330 wrote:Hey it worked in Superman Returns right? Actually no... it didn't.
Good point. :D
kevinj319 wrote:You're right, no third movie is needed. Let's skip right to the fourth movie. That'll confuse the hell out of people when Ghostbusters 4 comes out.
Better yet, let's skip to the 6th. A little George Lucasism can't hurt at this point, plus it'll explain the 22 years gap between the movies. And that way we'll skip the inevitable trilogy that'll be greenlighted. *Shudder*

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]