Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By Biber
I know there is a plot out there already for ghostbusters 3, but I thought I would shead some ideas on what i think would make a SICK Ghostbusters movie....

You start off by showing just how old the original ghostbusters are getting... Like having hard time doing regular work, and almost dying during a call. They find some new age ghostbusters (like myself :D ) and start training them. One random night, some ghost breaks into the firehouse and opens the containment field (yes its been done but hear me out) when it opens up, *POP* out comes mr boogey man!!! And in the background after seeing mr boogey pop out, you see a dark black shadow with a tiny bit of orange swoosh by. With all the amazingness of the boogey man no one would notice to much. He escapes the fire house and plots revenge (like usual) Then the black shadow comes more into noice. Its Sam Hain!!! Looks like Boogey and Hain are teaming up to beat the ghostbusters. (however dont know about the new ghostbusters) (ME). Since bill murray wants to be a ghost, heres where that comes in. One night the original ghostbusters are getting ready for bed, when both boogey and samhain come barging in, doing there typical scare you scare me i kill you thing, and a blast from sam hain kills peter! at this time the jr ghostbusters come back from a call and see whats going on. They bust in protons a throwin, and trap samhain (the peter killer) while boogey escapes again. (that damn boogey) After the mourning of peter starts being easier for everyone, peters ghost desides to show himself. the new ghostbusters put a proton stream on him, until ray notices its peter. Later on that week boogey shows himself again, this time with a small army of ghosts. And capture the original ghostbusters that are left alive. Through the next while boogey starts going around and scaring all kids again in new york and the world. (typical boogey) and the new ghostbusters see kids going missing and its the same way as the original ghostbusters were taken. Now with the help of Peters ghost. the new ghostbusters are able to find where boogey is hiding, and come in take out his army in a single night, however boogey was never there. Boogey comes back to the fire house while all ghostbusters arent there, and totally distroy the place (except the containment unit stupid boogey). Peters ghost with the help of slimer, track down where boogey is, and the new ghostbusters with the help of the old go and take out boogey once and for all. Then the sappy thank you new ghostbusters the business is now yours, *tear* *tear*... Everyones happy, and all is well in the world.

Now its just an idea i had on the top of my head today, so I would love to hear everyones comments on it!! Im not movie director/writer/producer but i thought this would make a kick ass ghostbusters movie!!!

Thanks,
Biber (Pronounced BIB as what a baby wears while eatting)

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]