Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By Gareee
Nah... we expected rumors like this to pop up after boomer was hanging around the firehouse...
By Boomerjinks
As I told the others, get on our team and start harping other gbfans to fall in line for the greatest prank on the hollywood rumor scene ever!

Its not often that the fan community itself gets to shape how the rumors unfold, I mean come on.
By BSjohnson
Boomerjinks wrote:As I told the others, get on our team and start harping other gbfans to fall in line for the greatest prank on the hollywood rumor scene ever!

Its not often that the fan community itself gets to shape how the rumors unfold, I mean come on.
I refuse to troll the world. Not with this. Simply because every time I've even worn just a Ghostbusters T-shirt people think it's an invitation to tell me "Hey, did you hear they're making a third one?" I'm sick of hearing it. I'm sick of setting people straight. I'm sick of the layman thinking they know more about Ghostbusters than I do simply because they know how to access imdb.com

I'm sorry. I'm not on board with this because I don't want people saying "Hey, did you hear they started filming with a Dodge Magnum?" And the second a fan tells me this (and they will) I will blame you.
By Borzou
BSjohnson wrote:
I refuse to troll the world. Not with this. Simply because every time I've even worn just a Ghostbusters T-shirt people think it's an invitation to tell me "Hey, did you hear they're making a third one?" I'm sick of hearing it. I'm sick of setting people straight. I'm sick of the layman thinking they know more about Ghostbusters than I do simply because they know how to access imdb.com

I'm sorry. I'm not on board with this because I don't want people saying "Hey, did you hear they started filming with a Dodge Magnum?" And the second a fan tells me this (and they will) I will blame you.
Sometimes, you have to learn to let go and enjoy a joke once in a while. And if you're sick of stupid people, I have bad news...they are all over the place.
By BSjohnson
borzou wrote:Sometimes, you have to learn to let go and enjoy a joke once in a while. And if you're sick of stupid people, I have bad news...they are all over the place.
A joke is a joke, and that's all nice and fun. It doesn't mean I have to go along with it.
By Boomerjinks
BSjohnson wrote:
A joke is a joke, and that's all nice and fun. It doesn't mean I have to go along with it.
Hi my name s bsjohnson and I refuse to own a shitty situation by turning the joke around on the people that bug me because I am sooooooooo muuuuuuuuuch betterrrrrrrrr thaaaaaaaaan thiiiiiiiis

Try to be less fun.
By AJ Quick
We are here because we are Ghostbusters fans. We are here because we love this stuff and should be ALL ABOUT promoting it. Even if it is just a bad rumor about a Ghostbusters car in New York. You know why? Because it gets people talking.. it gets it out there. Driving around in the Ecto, AND YES ITS AN ECTO, was so much fun. If you had seen the TENS OF THOUSANDS of people who were flipping out and taking photos and you might feel differently.

But no. You guys are the 1 guy we encountered in New York (from South Carolina) that told us we were a little old for it and that Ghostbusters 3 would be a shitty movie. That's you guys. You just shit and shit and shit. All because you can. You would rather squash the rumors of Ghostbusters 3 filming in New York even though we left that impression on tens of thousands of people. You are willing to squash the feelings of those people with no regard. I hope the news article takes off... because sometimes maybe this isn't just about you.
By Boomerjinks
Alright.

I'm going to say something.

It may sound crazy, but hear me out.

We all deal with the people that want to talk about rumors. You complain about it while wearing a tshirt, imagine driving my car as a daily driver and how sick I must be of it. Wrap your mind around that idea.

Now, these rumors are unstoppable. Seriously. You will never stop content-hungry blogs from putting aside their integrity for a story. And you will never get people to stop believing those rumor mills. And you will never stop those people from coming up to you to talk about it. And even though you are wearing the pack, even though you own the website, even though you drive the f****g car, they ALWAYS seem to think they are more "in the know" than you.

So you have two options.

-Enter into a battle of the wills as you try to convince them that their hopes and excitement are based on poor facts

or

-Bombard them with even MORE crazy facts about the film that they didn't know, throwing them off the scent.

Seriously which of those is going to make you feel more tired, frustrated, and defeated at the end of the day? You can't fight stupid, you might as well have fun with it. You all know that they will forget about the conversation immediately afterwards.
By Cyland Props
BSjohnson wrote:
Boomerjinks wrote:As I told the others, get on our team and start harping other gbfans to fall in line for the greatest prank on the hollywood rumor scene ever!

Just do what I do say "yeah I'm in it and they gave me this shirt" , in the morning just don't tell them you were joking.
By Boomerjinks
Cyland Props wrote:
Just do what I do say "yeah I'm in it and they gave me this shirt" , in the morning just don't tell them you were joking.
I lolled. This is grand!
By mbthegr81
Boomerjinks wrote:Alright.

even though you drive the f****g car, they ALWAYS seem to think they are more "in the know" than you.
Wow and I thought when I was out and about in the flight suit is bad. But yet its crazy how people assume even thought you dedicacte your time and like Boomer your vehicles to GB. they know more than you do.
By BSjohnson
I'll start off by saying I'm sorry for raining on your parade. I was pretty harsh with my reply and I could have given it a lot more thought before posting. I know you guys are just having fun and that it's harmless in the grand scheme of things. I could blame my response on any number of things but I won't. I just felt like being an ass and I went for it.

I'm well aware of stupid people and how we all have to deal with them and the internet rumors. Having driven the car for years now, you've had more than your fair share of them. It's not something that I didn't think about when I mentioned t-shirts, it's just that I was pointing out something as small as a t-shirt can start them (the stupids) going.
By SuperGeekGirl
Everyone who did not see the awesomeness of pulling into the City Museum in St. Louis last night missed out. :)

Seriously, every other step we took in the place, someone asked about GB3, and Demon Vice Commander and Boomerjinks exaggerated the hell out of it. From what they said, I'm sure people went away thinking this was going to be either some gritty reboot or a huge ass production covering cities across the nation.

Anyway, I don't mind a good joke turned back on the obnoxious know-it-alls who want to tell me all about the GB3 rumors. If they want to spit out everything they read on the internet simply because they saw it in print, they can eat rumors we make up.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]