Discuss the Ghostbusters movie that was released in 2016.
By malcolmhoaz
Spooky wrote:
ghstbstr4lyfe wrote:ghostbusters 3!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GAJrzsKdPU

hey it might happen and trust me i think it will be great with the new 40 year old virgin cast
Dear lord this has blown way out of proportion...
I feel like I have been through this before already.....wait thats right, I did go through this already...someone make the pain stop.
By Donkey8012
What makes this worse is when friends of mine tell me "they saw online that a GBIII is going to be made." Then, when I tell them that it's all rumors and that they're dumb, they act like I'M out of the loop.
By Spooky
Donkey8012 wrote:What makes this worse is when friends of mine tell me "they saw online that a GBIII is going to be made." Then, when I tell them that it's all rumors and that they're dumb, they act like I'M out of the loop.
You have no idea how many times I've had to convince my friends that I'm not retarded and that there is not a GB3 already.
By ghstbstr4lyfe
hey everyone stop getting ur panties up ina bunch! i said that i would like to see it made and you quoting me pisses me off. i know we been through this but hey it seems alot of weird shit has been happening. so hey let there be some hope and stop shunning us guys that look forward to this. And about the game its delayed or supposedly is. i still dont believe the game is delayed till sony says it!!!!!! so stop putting the real ghostbuster fans down with all this bs on the site!
By AJ Quick
ghstbstr4lyfe wrote:i still dont believe the game is delayed till sony says it!!!!!!
Sony doesn't have to say it. Activision does.. they are the ones publishing the game. Not Sony. They said it would be delayed.. so it is.
ghstbstr4lyfe wrote:so stop putting the real ghostbuster fans down with all this bs on the site!
They aren't fans?

Have you actually read any further on this? Perhaps how it was all apart of a contest at Proton Charging and was spurred from a drawing joeghostbuster did? It is a rumor.. and it happens to be untrue.

Do you believe in GB3 in CGI in 2009? :roll:
By ghstbstr4lyfe
i did not say it was definet but it could be a cool option and not cgi but maybee a real movie. but everyone is like no this is crap and garbage. im done talking becuase i dont want to blow my lid.
By AJ Quick
It's not crap and it's not garbage... but it is not true.

I would love to see a Ghostbusters movie with those guys, but them being considered for the film was completely a fabrication of what fans would like to see. (which wouldn't be a bad thing!)... but do we really want a Ghostbusters Remake?
By Zack
I fully believe all parties involved in Ghostbusters have the common sense not to allow it to be remade. That to me would be the ultimate attempt to "cash in" I still don't know why anyone in their right mind would support a remake of the original film. :sigh:
By CJay
I think a remake of the film would ultimately be a disappointment because, in my opinion at least, there aren't any real Hollywood actors to re-capture that magic that made Ghostbusters such a cultural phenomenon.
By Marsupial
ghstbstr4lyfe were you present just before comicon where some dud made a post ever 5 minutes saying that gb3 is real and will be in cgi in 2009..?

if you missed that part, then its normal you feel bad about the reaction of everyone in here.

If you didn't miss it, take a nice breath, and read your posts just like they aren't made by you. You'll realize it sounds similar, and people aren't over the last wave yet so they are quick on the bad impression.

I am uncertain I'd actually like a GB3 to be made. I trust Dan to make a good movie, but with all the sequels, prequels and remakes I've seen in the last 5 years that sucked like a vacuum cleaner, I can't be anything but scared about the possibility of a 3rd movie...

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]