By keymaster82
try to dye em or put em in bleach with some other white clothes and wash em,I would do that about 4 times maybe.then use a water based paint Createx airbrush paint,if not krylon grey primer,but use it very lightly
hope that helps
By Henners
if you spray paint them, they will be hard and crunchier than if you dyed them.

I have a pair of both right next ot me. When you spray paint them, the excess fibers are all hard and show very badly. looks very jagged all over...thats why you whip this baby out!

A lint shaver will get rid of that and you'll have gray pads.
By loly2kn2
Or just mist them with the spray. If when your spraying the paint totally covers up the colour beneath the first time round then you are spraying WAY too hard! do very light coats (about 4 or 5) then add some weathering with a black pen or fabric paint, again, very subtle remember less is more.

This method will let it dry more flexible

Lawrence
By mooslug
Henners wrote: A lint shaver will get rid of that and you'll have gray pads.
Exactly. I too used a lint shaver on the sprayed bubble of my first set of pads (sprayed since the bubble didn't take dye) and it greatly improved their look/texture.
By RuBain
I added black fabric paint on areas of the elbow pad I wanted darker before I sprayed them gray. I personally find trying to darken parts of the pad after spraying them gray looks a bit tacky.
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]