By ghostnerd
hey Seishin_Kibou, can you send me the specs to that dress? My girlfriend is wanting to be Zuul for Halloween. You did a fantastic job on it, by the way :-)
By Foos Bobaganoosh
Wow, you look great and very much look the part. Amazing job!

I wanted to make a Zuul costume, but realized I am way too short and stocky to pull it off. :(
By ghostnerd
Since you can't email the specs and measurements and stuff, what was the material(s) you used, and some tips you can give for my girlfriend to make the dress?

Seishin_Kibou wrote:
Nick Poppageorgio wrote:Seishin,

My girlfriend and I want to recreate the Zuul costume as well for Halloween this year. Do you still have your patterns and specs from yours? Would it be possible for you to send me measurements and such?
MrsRayStantz wrote:I want to do one as well. If you can send me whatever you send Nick that'd be great.
The pattern is actually an original design that I drafted out so I cant easily send the specs over :blush::blush:
I 'hopefully' plan on making some dresses to sell for Halloween time. I just hope the fabric I used is still available.
By Seishin_Kibou
ghostnerd wrote:Since you can't email the specs and measurements and stuff, what was the material(s) you used, and some tips you can give for my girlfriend to make the dress?
In my first post I mention the fabrics used to create the dress =). It all will come down to where you can find the correct colours. As for tips, I cant really say much other then the obvious of using patterns from dress/fabric stores. Since thats what I did to create mine. If she has some experience sewing she will find the dress quite easy =)

Smits - Thanks~ I'm glad to be a inspiration for you to make yours =) I've already started planning Gozer. I have to make a full body ducttape manniquin of myself for it hahaha Still trying to figure out the best quality way to make her barnicles but I do have a fall back plan but I'm not sure it will look as accurate. Lots -o bubbles! hahahah

Thank you TheRandalovic and momeraths24 =)

Foos Bobaganoosh - Aw~ You shouldnt put off making a Zuul outfit because you think you dont have the right body shape~ I'm sure you would look amazing in a Zuul outfit =)
By ghostnerd
Okie dokie, thanks! ^_^ I think she can sew, because she was planning on dressing up as Zuul on Halloween for me even before we started dating. :-)
By Nemuki
I know its been awhile since this was posted, but the wig you have is exactly what I am searching for, any chance you might share what seller on ebay that you bought it from?

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]