By GBPlanet05
How tall is too tall?

The warning on the flightsuits in the store say "Not recommended for tall people."

I'm 6'3" and have been looking for a nice looking, accurate, cheap flightsuit. So I was wondering if the one in the shop would fit? I'm not big by anymeans with a 42" chest. So I was going to pick up the XL just in case it was too short.

Any help?
By Libtechinit
I don't know what your normal everyday pant leg inseam is but I'm 6'5" and a 33 leg inseam,which is there largest, just doesn't cut it, talk about crowding the twig and berries!! I'm actually going the gibson and barnes route and having a suit custom tailored to my measurements. Should be here in a week or 2. I would highly recommend doing the same if you have the extra cash!
By TheRealPonyboy
I found the same thing Lieb! I'm only 5'11" but the regular suit crotch seam was digging right into my bits and bobs... it was downright uncomfortable so I had to go for a 42L instead.
By Don't Panic
I'm 6'7" (and 185 lbs) and finding anything to fit me was pretty hard. You might want to look at Walls coveralls, as they have extrall tall options, though they aren't particularily screen accurate.
By Libtechinit
Don't Panic wrote:I'm 6'7" (and 185 lbs) and finding anything to fit me was pretty hard. You might want to look at Walls coveralls, as they have extrall tall options, though they aren't particularily screen accurate.
Dude 6'7" you definitely need to go the Gibson and Barnes route like I did if you want screen accurate.. It's about $250 when all said and done but from everything I've read and seen of these suits they will be the last suit you ever buy! I was even lucky enough to score some of the screen accurate khaki ripstop material to get mine made out of, but both their factory khaki nomex and cotton (the cheaper option) are pretty close color wise!
By Relentless
Don't Panic wrote:I'm 6'7" (and 185 lbs) and finding anything to fit me was pretty hard. You might want to look at Walls coveralls, as they have extrall tall options, though they aren't particularily screen accurate.

Dude, at 6'7 you need to get yourself a Vigo costume!

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]