So, I've got a strange request for you guys that are experienced in dying your suits. I know many people dye the rothcos to get rid of the piss yellow, but my question is:

What method should I follow to dye regular khaki into the piss color????

Haha, I know that may raise some eyebrows, but I promise theres a method to my madness. I got the GB toddler costume for my son, and the top fits fine but the bottom is way too long for him and the pantslegs are pretty wide and have that fake boot at the bottom, so cutting them wouldn't look right. So my plan is to make the suit into a onesie and just slip some khaki pants on over it, but the costume is more yellow than khaki and I want the kid to look good. So I think dying a pair of khaki pants would be easier than trying to dye the costume, but I'm not very experienced in mixing dyes and whatnot, so I was wondering if (even though I know this hasn't been attempted before) anyone may have some suggestions on what I could do? Any help you guys could give me would be really really appreciated!
Yellow indeed. You could use some color stripper overnight and then get some super hot water... like almost boiling and try with half a pack of yellow. If thats not yellow enough you can always color strip and dye again with a full pack. I always use powder because it seems to dye better. Its really personal preference on liquid or powder dye. Just make sure you mix the powder dye really well. Good luck man. Post some pics when you finish it.

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]