By 93b18a
Nope PC, no write up! Im not using them, but I figured there were some fans who could make use of these in one way or another.
By ProtonCharger
actually on second thought, id be pretty interested to know how much weight they can hold with out stretching or tearing.
By 93b18a
I called the manufacturer after digging around on their web site and finding this http://www.hwcny.com/Key_Ring_Holders.9166.0.1.htm
The rep I spoke with said they don't and won't sell to the public regardless of the AMOUNT I ORDERED!!
Either way the rep said they are designed to fit around a standard 2.25" belt. (same size as the gb web/pistol belt) He also said, it really is only as strong as that snap button is because the leather is stout" So there is your answer PC! I told him I needed it to hold around 4-5 lbs
By gEkX
They don't get much closer than that second link you provided. Nice find man. Maybe that police express place by ups has something like this? I think well get the same prob with no "civilian" sales though.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Mr. D.
jackdoud wrote:Not a bad option if you're going for a quickie "close enough for the ignorant public" costume.

"AWSOME COSTUME MAN. Wow that proton pack actually works and catches gho... WHAT IS THAT??? That's not the correct key holder!! Man you're not a Ghostbuster at all."
By aliencatx
hey man thanks for the link I was wondering if they made them or if I would have to order them made.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]