Hello all!

I’m a long-time Ghostbusters fan and casual Ghostbusters collector. Recently I’ve been building up steam on my acquisitions and a friend has offered me these:

Vintage Real Ghostbusters kid’s roleplay flight suits. They are *glorious* and I must own them. But what are they worth? They don't seem to be all that common and googling and using the search feature on this site hasn’t turned up much thanks to a generous helping of info on modern Halloween/Cosplay suits obscuring things and I can’t find any completed listings on eBay. Aside from a sense that they are "good" my friend isn’t quite sure what to charge me for them either. He’s quite reasonable and will let me have them for a bit under “book price” but first we need to find out what that is. Anybody got any ideas?

I have some big plans for these suits. Namely purchasing a tiny shop window dummy to festoon with one of them along with a Kenner Proton pack and ecto goggles and have it stand guard over my collection like a tiny and ever-so creepy plastic Ghostbustin’ Auton. Pictures will be provided when I’m done but first I’ve got to secure the suits!
Dougger liked this
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Both would be out of scale (Mattel too small, DST […]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]