So I recently started upgrading my uniform so I thought I'd get a thread going to update the progress. The first thing i did was get rid of my old Rothco and upgraded to a Tru-Spec. I found a local Army/Navy store in Marietta GA that had a great selection of flightsuits.

I found a Tru-Spec with the brass zippers. They had the black zipper ones too and I found this one buried in a pile of orange flight suits.

I used my GBfans logo patch and my old name patch from Katarra. I sewed them on really quickly but I need to go back and do some touch-ups on the logo patch. The clear thread is a pain to work with. The leg hose connector is resin from MMM.

Rubber gloves and the new elbow pads from the GBFans shop. Also a military flashlight I picked up from KyleS. I am not sure where or if I am going to put it on the uniform yet.

MT500 with stubby antenna will be going into a Wharin holster when it shows up in a few weeks.

Belt Fobs and PKE Holster from Franchesky. Amazing work, I definitely recommend his stuff. My PKE meter should be in this week. I don't know why I never bought one but I thought it was time. The pistol belt is also from the GBFans shop.

Belt Gizmo made form Nick-A-Trons gizmo kit. Great resin kit and easy to work with. Is it the best gizmo out there? Nope but I did use nixi's (not IV-9s, I got the IV-1s almost the same size and cheaper) and am still in the process of putting some more resistors etc. on there. This is a work in progress and will be going into a Wharin holster once it arrives in a few weeks.

Also the yellow hose and connector are from MMM.

Oh...here's my pack. built it from Feb-May. I have a thread on the build in my signature if you want to check it out.

First time out in the new uniform.

And here's where your girlfriend steals your pack and looks better than you.

I will be adding more in the next few weeks including new boots and other accessories.
Last edited by YHSCraig on June 23rd, 2014, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's a great looking uniform and an awesome pack! Nice update!
By pyhasanon
Like I said, you and Abigail need to take a GB photo together... I know you only have one pack, but she does have that cool Ghost Grabber that she made, and that would be perfect!
By YHSCraig
I didn't want the cat out of the bag just yet but we're in the very early stages of building a themed pack based on Abbey's other fav. movie. I won't tell you what movie it is but the project is called "Jurassic Pack"......
By YHSCraig
Got my PKE meter in today. I don't know how I managed to build a pack before getting this. Especially since it came out 3 years ago. Anyways, glad to have it and it fits like a glove in my PKE holster.

Lady Hatred liked this
By YHSCraig
I got a few new additions in the mail today.

First was my new GA Ghostbusters patch. Not sure where on the uniform that I am going to put it. I might wait until I get an alternate flight suit and put it on that one.

The other new item is my "Realistic Sound Level Meter". I know it's one of the more obscure GB2 props but I got with its original leather case for 20 bucks shipped off eBay. I thought that was a reasonable price and now that I have it in hand I am really happy. It looks really cool in person and is a little bigger than I thought it would be.

Picked up a Lifegard IV from Spongeface. It's in really nice condition with some minor scuffing around the edges. I feel like it's becoming harder and harder to find Lifegard II's for a decent price so this will do for the foreseeable future.

Proton Props UK

Considering David orders most of the parts he do[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]