By JoeLuna33
It's a surplus khaki cwu27-p flight suit. Same as the GB1 suits it just has brass zippers and it's not rip stop. It was my first suit and I've been holding on to it but it fit Johnny so well I had to sell it to him.

As for my nude friend in the garage. He has found a new home where he will be dressed as Indiana Jones I believe. He wore the Jason mask and jump boots proudly for a couple weeks
By abaka
JoeLuna33 wrote:It's a surplus khaki cwu27-p flight suit. Same as the GB1 suits it just has brass zippers and it's not rip stop. It was my first suit and I've been holding on to it but it fit Johnny so well I had to sell it to him.

As for my nude friend in the garage. He has found a new home where he will be dressed as Indiana Jones I believe. He wore the Jason mask and jump boots proudly for a couple weeks
I meant the charcoal suit, is that Gibson & Barnes....It doesn't look like the typical label on those suits?
By ovwthrillseekr
I'm unsure about what pockets the actors suits had but this one only has a few. You might not be able to see it but there are 2 zippers present where normal pockets would be on a pair of pants. The zippers arent pockets though... Just easy access to the pants/shorts one might wear underneath the suit.

I took this one a while back but it shows the suit in full length:

By abaka
It looks like it's missing a few pockets but for the price you paid it's still a great deal.

I just ordered 3 suits from Gibson Barnes and the price came in at around £800 with the 3 suits, INTL shipping and customs, so you saved a bomb for just a few pockets!!
By abaka
2 khaki and 1 grey.

Gonna do a GB1, GB2 Khaki and then a charcoal.

I'll be working on the charcoal one straight away, the two khakis might be a while away!!
By pyhasanon
abaka wrote:I just ordered 3 suits from Gibson Barnes and the price came in at around £800 with the 3 suits, INTL shipping and customs
Custom-made to movie specs, or off the shelf G&Bs?
By abaka
pyhasanon wrote:
abaka wrote:I just ordered 3 suits from Gibson Barnes and the price came in at around £800 with the 3 suits, INTL shipping and customs
Custom-made to movie specs, or off the shelf G&Bs?

Custom made to movie specs, but I'll discuss them in my build thread. Don't wanna derail this one.
By barison82
Just read this thread! Awesome flight suits...I noticed the screen accurate no-ghost patch on the GB1 uniform; are these still available anywhere?
By barison82
You're welcome! OK thanks- I will do. Got some aluminium labels coming from him actually as well. Otherwise I may get one made up from scratch. It would be great if the screen accurate ones were produced in quantity and made available in the GBFans shop - there is a real difference in their design and I think many fans would be interested in them.
    Proton Props UK

I've seen that too...... Maybe, I don't know? Fu[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]