By gbchef
I am wanting to put together a gb2 uniform, but I know the pistol belt gives some issues when it comes to threading the holsters on (because of the buckle/clip being so large). Does anyone have any solutions or recommendations?
By pyhasanon
I've come to the conclusion that I have to get a whole new set of holsters... The width of the belt is just too much larger than the GB1 belts... The fobs are webbed too, not leather like GB1's...
By Demon Vice Commander
gbchef wrote:...I know the pistol belt gives some issues when it comes to threading the holsters on (because of the buckle/clip being so large). Does anyone have any solutions or recommendations?
You just need to widen the belt slots on your holsters to accommodate the 3" belt. The male portion of the buckle on my belt is removable, so I've never had an issue with putting the holsters on.

Alan Hawkins liked this
By Demon Vice Commander
gbchef wrote:Aaahhh, I didn't know it is remove able. How does it come off?
The adjustable seat belt webbing just loops through the buckle and stays in place when wearing it. Unfortunately, these belts aren't sold anywhere, nor is anyone doing a run of them. I made this particular belt about two years ago.

If you're not dead-set on having a screen-accurate GB2 belt, the belts sold in the shop are a fine substitute: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/uniform/black-pistol-belts/
By pyhasanon
Is the demand for these so low that nobody plans to do a run on these? I can understand how it may be a cost issue for some items, especially if the material is out of their reach... but is that the only issue that's keeping runs on these on hold?
By abaka
I think it's also the fact they have to be made to a specific waist size. They're not like normal pistol belts in terms of adjustability.

Did anyone watch it?

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

Proton Props UK

Hey guys, I just wanted to give a quick update on […]

Ecto Containment Unit

First off awesome work!!! second of all where did […]