By JA Slow
I consider this thee first and last GB2 Belt Gizmo I will ever need. The motherboard is made of Smooth ON resin and riveted to the holster, which has 3" belt slits. The daughterboard has real copper rivets with a leather belt loop. The circuitry lines and pieces are handed painted. No hot glue used, just Gorilla glue and Loctite super-glue. Bought on eBay for a HEAVY price but after years of pursuing others for commissions I decided to take the easy way out. PayPal Credit also helped!

My one and only pick is that the motherboard should have silver contacts at the bottom, like the GB1 Sanyo which had gold. Demon Vice Commander's template follows this. The maker said he was following the photos of the original prop but clearly the contacts were worn off by the film's end. I am open to suggestions on how to add these without deviating from the quality already done.

By Peterson
Yeah. If you're worried about messing it up (I would be as well), maybe paint them on a separate piece and attach it? So that way if you do mess up, no harm done to the rest of the gizmo.
By JA Slow
My GB2 khaki belt is all done! Check out that holster for the Realistic Sound Level Meter made by Wharin. Nice only needing one Gizmo and I'll soon have the black pistol belt. Just need a Trap Holster that's 3" compatible and I'll have both belts from GB2 fully loaded!

Also probably different release dates. USA: […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last mil[…]

New details https://i.imgur.com/0cWzlPm.jpeg […]