By Warrenzo
Well my replacement stubby antenna finally arrived today and it's very nice indeed!!

Here's how the Walkie looks on the inside now after i ripped the guts out of it...it's a heck of alot lighter now!!

And here's how the walkie looks with the new antenna

By Warrenzo
Nomex CWU 27/P Flight Suit - "Desert Tan"

So last on the list for the uniform is the Flight Suit.

Basically i sourced this bad boy on Ebay and had to import it from America as these are USAF issue only. The measurements are a complete pain in the arse, but after finally figuring them out i went for a 38L.

When i got it in the post it looked like this

But to get it completely up to scratch, i had to remove the brown velcro and replace it with black velcro, to which i then attached the name badge.

I also had to sew the No Ghost logo to my right arm sleeve.

For complete screen accuracy the zips have to be brass, but when it arrived they were painted black. So i sanded the paint off and exposed the brass zipper teeth underneath. This couldn't be done with the actual zippers themself as they are silver underneath. So i bought a gold paint pen and coloured them in.

Before:

After:

I thought this looked a little bit like the scene from Hellraiser so i had to photograph it lol!!

To complete the costume, i had to sew the led hose connector onto the left thigh.

So that's the end of my uniform build folks, here is a few pics of my completed uniform

Thanks for following this build thread and i hope it helps all you wannabe Busters out.
By Croesus
Very nice work. I was thinking about sanding off the black coating on the zipper myself but didn't know how much of a pain in the arse it would be. Looks like its time to get the sandpaper out!
By Azgbfan
Great work. I do charity work as a buster and I too velcro my name badge and my patch on my uniform. Like what you have done with everything. You will find that, when you get your pack, you may have to move some of the items off the back of your belt, towards the front. For example the daughter board may get damaged if you don't. Other than that, great work.
    Possessed Sony Discman

So it turns out you can give power via ANY channel[…]

New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]