By CTPhillips
Hey all,

I've been around the website often but decided to register finally, so I give my hello to all!

So, I will be taking my time doing my best compiling the uniform together. So, let me cut to the chase:

My girlfriend is about 4'9'' almost 4'10'' and I would like to know what are the best options to go for a uniform? She was skeptical of the flight suit, but wouldn't mind wearing it.

Just wanted to see/hear about any other opinions out there.

Thanks all. Cheers.
By ProtonCharger
i just did a google search and found out they make flightsuits for women. so, you may want to find a surplus store online that offers sizing charts and figure it out from there.
By Vee
I'm also a semi-petite girl (5'2", weighs absolutely nothing) and I actually decided to go the dress route for my uniform and it's served me pretty well. I really wanted to play it safe since I had no idea what to do for flightsuits and the dresses available were pretty cute. The other guys may have more info on flightsuts and can tell you what's up, so I'll leave that up to them. But here's what I can tell you about the ~dress option~!

The one I use is here: http://www.dickiesgirl.com/Annie_Zipper ... 30002.html

Dickies also has a different style of khaki dress that's button down instead of a zip up too!: http://www.dickiesgirl.com/Betty_Ford_D ... 30037.html

There's also a jumpsuit type khaki thing with shorts that I haven't been able to find lately. :C
I'm sure there's tons of other khaki dress styles out there that might work- be sure to keep an eye out for anything that looks like it'll look neat as a uniform!

I picked the zipper one because I felt it matched with the flightsuits a bit more, but both of the dresses look pretty cute! It's up to you two to decide what you want to do if you chose to go this route. I definitely recommend looking around on ebay for these dresses. You might just get lucky and find the right size and style for a lower price!
By stephens540
im also trying to find something for my girlfriend. the UFO suits are 100% polyester not sure how dying them will work but someone needs to try...$80 though and if it doesn;t work its basically a waste of time and money
By kind2311
AJ Quick wrote:You could consider doing a white uniform.

While probably not suitable for a woman, Janine had a similar style of flight suit in the Real Ghostbusters
thats always been my favorite version of her suit, even if she just had it on in a dream, and even then only for a moment :(

Positron Props GB1 Pack Build

Awesome!! Good luck on your build! Tom's shell i[…]

Trailer posted for release for the Frozen Empire u[…]

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]