For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
By lamia
Ok so this girl I am talking to just told me she thought that my Ghostbusting was awesome so yay.
So back to why I started this post. i was going through the pics on her myspace and she has a pic of I am guessing from her goth faze, but the thing is with all the makeup she looks exactly like Kylie from EGB. Its crazy.
By Extreme_gb4evr
you lucky bastard! :cool: and she likes ghostbusters. do you know how rare that is? take a knee with that girl.

my girl is one of those who like gremlins. came out same year as ghostbusters. bitter rivials. :sigh:
By lamia
oh and did i mention these are old bad pictures of her
By Extreme_gb4evr
why you got to brag man? make us jell-o-us (yes i ment to spell it that way)
so to not make this a wasted thread something really cool? why not post pics of girls who 1. look like kylie, or for the kinky one's out there look like janine. or 2. just females who are into ghostbusters. (maybe to not be sexist a picture thread about people who look like characters from extreme ghostbusters.)
By Ectofiend666
lamia wrote:oh and did i mention these are old bad pictures of her
*I don't see anything wrong with them :cool: ...Then again this is the type of girl I go for anyways ;-)...

*Cheers.
By Extreme_gb4evr
yeah becuase if she does you are screwed! :walterpeck:
By Dan AKA
I like how this is getting creepy.

No, really. Please continue.
By loly2kn2
And tbh... she doesn't really look anything like Kylie. She's just made up like a goth. I think it may be because she is a goth that you want her to look like Kylie

Lawrence
By loly2kn2
Dan AKA wrote:This is all still so very very creepy.
Isnt this what forums are for though?

Well maybe just the forums I go on :lol:

Lawrence
By ectomaster-04
cant help but feel this is definetly what kylie would have looked like in real life, i always did like kylie... she was like a combination of dana and egon (to degree), her relatioship with eduardo... dana and venkmen like if they were teens.

venkman thought so in back in the saddle, raising a wise guy look while whatching kylied eduardo bicker... reminding himself of himself and dana.

anyway, good picture dude. human kylie alright!... cant wait to see if anyone has pictures like yours.
    Reboot Proton Pack build 2016

Hi Y'all! :) I am resurrecting this thread because[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I thought 6 inch was 6 inch.. I just looked the m[…]