For the various Ghostbusters Cartoon series. Real Ghostbusters, Extreme Ghostbusters and more!
Hello folks, got something nice for you all today!

Courtesy of Jim Latham who I would like to thank for his generosity and time, I have attached the XGB theme minus the "spook" sound effects that can be heard in the intro. The song was only ever intended to be played as an introduction so as a result is only the length of the intro - but it's still great to have it in our collection.

Also, Jim told me who did the vocals (and it made me smile.)
The vocals are done by none other than Jim Cummings - the voice of Tigger and Winnie The Pooh!

Anyway, the file is here:
http://www.tonymech.com/gbthemes/XGB-theme.mp3
Wonder when that's coming. Its almost the end of the month.
Atarizen wrote:There's another Gem coming your way...
Please...a longer version of the song? :D

I love this version more than the 'remakes' out there.
Sorry! The other Gem is not a longer version of this song! I got the impression from Jim that there perhaps is a longer version (but please, don't quote me on that) but, it is filed away somewhere deep! The fact he took the time to give me the tune without sfx is fantastic alone!

You'll have to wait until October for the other gem.
OOP! Looks like ya forgot October's release!
He prolly got busy like everyone else does in October.
Well, until we get whatever new surprise they are cooking up for us, I did a mix of the intro effectless egb music Jim Provided, and mixed in the end music from the last half of the episodes.

We love the egb theme, but it was just a tad short for our ecto audio.. now it isn't!

Here's my thread for it:

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 41&t=17251
My 4shared link is still available. It has both the opening and closing music combined into a single long song.
I have them somewhere, but won;t be able to look for or up them until after halloween. We are heading up tomorrow to assist the Real Ohio Ghostbusters... it appears Samhain is up to his usual hijink, and they can use our assistance.

Who knows? Maybe we'll even get some pics of them with him!
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]