Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
By CaptCyan
Matty Collector 6" Winston has some hose trouble. His busted off at the Pack bottom.

There is no mini split loom to fix this with,but some black double twist necklace thread will be a good substitute. It is about the same diameter ans the origional and is far more flexible. Special tools needed are a pair of small cutters, a straight pin (not pictured), a hand drill with a 5/64 inch bit, a dremmel with a 5/64 inch routing blade and a tube of super glue.

Use the cutters to snip off the broken hose from the Pack and the Thrower.

Use the straight pin to make a starter hole in the center of the Thrower and the Pack where the hose will be connected

The hand drill is used to start hollowing out for the replacement hose. I use the hand drill so I can better control the path of the drill bit. I drill about 1/4 deep into the Thrower handle and all the way through into the Pack

The dremmel is next. I gentle clean out the holes and enlarge them slightly.

Once I have them clean, I give the replacement hose a test fit.

I cut the replacement hose into a 6" lenght, about 3/4 of an inch longer than the origional. I dip the new hose ends in a bit of super glue and let them dry. This keeps them from fraying. Using the cutters I nip the hose ends at an angle so they slide into the new holes easier

Last step is to super glue the hose ends into the Thrower and the Pack. Winston's ready to start bustin' again.

The new hose has more flexibility and the longer length give him a little more room to swing.

Any questions or comments?
GabOchoa liked this
By Gareee
I was wondering why others hadn't tackled this yet.
By T16skyhopp
Neat. I wish they wen't back to Egon's gun material. I know the bendy gun bothered a lot of people, but it was always easy to straighten out and better than breaking. I like to display them mostly with the guns stored, and Ray is the only one to have problems so far. I managed to catch it before it fully tore at the gun end and crazyglue it. Seems fine for now, so hopefully I don't need to use this fix.

Great job.

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Yeah, we've been building this thing for ten[…]

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]