Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By pchrisbosh1
Outisde of Ghosbusters im also a Terminator fan and into the props of the film. This is a Thai recast endoarm kit i purchased of Ebay. It's a really rough kit and took weeks and hours to clean-up, modify, and assemble. This is the finished product of the kit.

By Willie
That's so cool, Chris. It looks like steel or stainless steel. What is it made of?
By pchrisbosh1
Willie wrote:That's so cool, Chris. It looks like steel or stainless steel. What is it made of?

Thanks, its actually just cast in resin and the kit comes unpainted. After cleaning it up and assebling i used Spaz Stix mirror chrome which is probably the best chrome paint out there.

Chris
By CorranFalco
very awesome indeed, that is definitely the largest arm I have seen, going right to the elbow. Usually for Endoskeletan arms, they usually stop somewhere around the forearm.
By pchrisbosh1
Hey guys thanks so much for the kind compliments. I need to check this forum more often almost completely forgot I posted this here. :-)

Chris
By Spydrman83
pchrisbosh1 wrote:Outisde of Ghosbusters im also a Terminator fan and into the props of the film. This is a Thai recast endoarm kit i purchased of Ebay. It's a really rough kit and took weeks and hours to clean-up, modify, and assemble.
I was wondering if the cables or hoses came with your kit? How involved was this project as far as tools? Sorry if you posted i cant remember seeing it, but what paint was used? Thanks for any info.
By pchrisbosh1
nick-a-tron wrote:How did I miss this!? Chris that turned out great! All you builds are top quality :)
Thanks Nick means a lot I almost forgot about this thread. It's funny anytime I have visitors over at my place with the numerous props I have displayed in my living room this prop is always the stunner for everyone even more then the proton pack.

Spydrman83 wrote: I was wondering if the cables or hoses came with your kit? How involved was this project as far as tools? Sorry if you posted i cant remember seeing it, but what paint was used? Thanks for any info.

Sorry it took me so long to respond I totally forgot about this thread. The cables did not come with the kit if I remember correctly they are universal break line cables from Autozone, should be plently for your kit. As far as tools are concerned a Dremel tool is your best friend with this project. The kit was so rough with excess resin flash (the worst I've ever seen outside of my Robocop suit) I had to buy a special Dremel kit for getting keep in the crevices to remove the flash. I used Spaz Stix mirror chrome for the finish and used a cheap high gloss black aerosol from Lowes or Walmart for the base coat.

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]