Return to Home Page - Ghostbusters Fans

View new posts | View your posts LFCC

Post subject: LFCC
PostPosted: July 8th, 2014, 9:50 am 
Ghosthead

Hi!! Apart from Michael Ensign and Slavitza Jovan, is anyone else on the guest list associated with the Ghostbusters franchise? I remember missing out on Tom Morga, not knowing he was Egons stunt double in the first GB :(

(+0)

Post subject: Re: LFCC
PostPosted: July 8th, 2014, 3:25 pm 
Ghosthead

I don't think so. Check the website for all the guests.

UKGB Twitter / UKGB Facebook / UKGB YouTube

> My Proton Pack Thread <

(+0)

PostPosted: July 8th, 2014, 5:36 pm 
Ghosthead

I saw that Erin Gray put on her facebook page she was flying to London with 8 clients, she is the head of heros for hire, i wonder if shes flying over for LFCC. She is not listed on the website, but may pop up. If you didnt know she was the spider witch in GB: The Video Game, would love to get a signed picture of her from that :)

(+0)

PostPosted: July 8th, 2014, 5:44 pm 
Ghosthead

http://hdwpapers.com/ghostbusters_the_v ... apers.html

This would be a great picture to get signed by Erin.

(+0)

PostPosted: July 13th, 2014, 7:08 pm 
Ghosthead

There was someone else there, good job i spotted them, Julies Le Flore. He was Winstons stunt double when they fall into the ground outside danas apartment. Unfortunately he didnt have any pictures from GB to sign, but he signed my GB poster and i got my picture with him, he was a really nice dude!

Michael Ensign was a class act, taking his time out to talk to me about GB and we had a good laugh. He signed my poster and a picture for me with the inscription, 'I wont pay it!!!', i i thought was ace. Picture with him, sorted.

Next up, Slavitza Jovan.............. She was pleasant, and courtious about getting a picture with me, but would not sign any lines from the movie, stating that the studio did not want her to, which i know is a crock, but hey. I got a signed picture and she signed my poster, all in all very pleased.

Curtis 'Booger' Armstrong was ace, growing up with the Revenge of the nerds movies and loving them, it was a real highlight!! He signed my picture, 'WEVE GOT BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!'.

Superb :)

(+0)

Share On: Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Digg Digg Share on MySpace MySpace Share on Delicious Delicious Share on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+