Return to Home Page - Ghostbusters Fans

View new posts | View your posts VUE cinemas UK Ghostbusters 30th screening

PostPosted: September 23rd, 2014, 4:44 am 
Ghosthead

Hi guys, not sure if already discussed or if anyone else is aware, but the 29th of October Vue cinemas around the UK seem to be showing Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary at 8pm and 10:30.

I'm about to email my local (Newbury) and see if they'd want me to run round town all day and hand out flyers etc.

Just wanted to pass on this bit of info.

Mal: "Sure. It would be humiliating. Having to lie there while the better man refuses to spill your blood. Mercy is the mark of a great man. (lightly stabs Atherton with the sword) Guess I'm just a good man. (stabs him again) Well, I'm all right."

Last edited by alphabeta001 on September 23rd, 2014, 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

(+0)

Post subject: Re: VUE cinemas UK
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2014, 5:37 am 
Ghosthead

Cheers, its on at my local Vue too. Shame about the viewing times though as I'll probably miss out............ Bummer

(+0)

Share On: Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Digg Digg Share on MySpace MySpace Share on Delicious Delicious Share on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+