For those crazy guys in Europe.. Great Britian, United Kingdom, England... etc.
By Andy_2_cool
SORTED:

Last edited by Andy_2_cool on September 27th, 2007, 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By yousmellsomething
man that sounds well cool. main problem would be spreading the word i think....i mean theres only a small % of UK Gb fans that visit this site....then the boards...then these posts. a good GBUK forum website would be good where everyone here in the Uk can converse and meet/discuss etc.

although i wouldnt fancy trekkin my stuff the whole way from edinburgh to london or south of england. maybe middle england would be cool. manchester or something. id look good cartin' a big proton pack with me on buses and trains...rockin'
By bill209uk
Thats an awesome idea!! I would definately be up for that, count me in!!
By bill209uk
Just wondering if there is any progress in the GB fan convention? If nothings happened in the next couple of months i will take it into my own hands to organise. Because, BUSTIN MAKES ME FEEL GOOD!!!

Bill
By Andy_2_cool
erm...we all all trying to organise it atm....not many ppl are here though :P
By Andy_2_cool
OK , LETS TRY and get things moving abit....

What do you want ?

Lots of us in full GB gear ?
sumwhere that will show GB 1 and 2 on a cinemar screen
Ecto-1 ?
Charity event ? GB walk ? ppl get a free Pinbadge when they put money in a bucket ?

I'm just thinking of the top of my head
By Cronaz
I'm curious for now lol I just want more information before jumping both feet first.
By Hasford1978
Sounds good to me, id love to try get there & meet up with other GB fans 8)
Im coming from the Manchester area, anyone else from near here?
I hope to be kitted out myself in my costume by then cos if i dont id feel left out
By bill209uk
Hey hasford, i'm travelling down from Warrington, not far from Manchester at all. So what are you kitted out with? Uniform? Pack? etc......
By Hasford1978
Im starting afresh here as ive never had a costume of the GB before & im kinda newish to this forum although i joined in 2005 :)
Ive ordered a costume from armysurplus & want bits & bobs to make the costume complete, elbow pads, belt etc
Am i allowed to post my msn address here?
By Andy_2_cool
Hasford1978 wrote: Im starting afresh here as ive never had a costume of the GB before & im kinda newish to this forum although i joined in 2005 :)
Ive ordered a costume from armysurplus & want bits & bobs to make the costume complete, elbow pads, belt etc
Am i allowed to post my msn address here?

Well you can list your MSN addy on your profile, OOoo o MASS GBUK MSN TALK :)
By loly2kn2
hey,
I cnt make the meetup, but if theres gonna be msn chat then up up for that!

my msn addy is fender_law (@) hotmail.com (minus the brackets and spaces)

Lawrence
By Hasford1978
Ok as u can see ive included my msn address, lets talk about this convention guys be great to see u all & discuss everything & anything GB related, how cool would that be 8)8)
By Hasford1978
Ok seeing as the Collectormania event is getting closer im looking at Train/Coach times as i really dont wanna miss this because never been to this convention before & i wanted to give this thread a bump! So has anyone else been thinking about this event?
By Andy_2_cool
Well, There are 3 of us confirmed so far for SATURDAY :

FULL COSTUME AND PACKS :

Andy_2_cool (Me)
Gundamwing_uk (Nick)
Loly2kn2 (Laurence)
Last edited by Andy_2_cool on October 14th, 2007, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Hasford1978
Thats cool, at least some will be able to make it then!
I wont be getting there till the Saturday as i will be coming straight from work on the Sat morning, hoping i can be fully kitted out minus the pack though but with a full costume id be happy with that :cool:
By bill209uk
I'll be there guys, beer and all!!

Bill
By benofkent
HI I am new to this site, We have been busting for three years now and will be in and around the covent garden area of london on the saturday before halloween, If there are and other london bassed Ghost busters would be cool to meet any of you! This is a link to our video we filmed last year in London,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyOLpd1zBZU

Cheers Ben and Joe.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]