Hi to you all,
just wanted to share the great news, I know you can understand since you're all ghostheads here.
In 2010 I was thrilled that Matty was releasing the PKE; I was oh so very excited when it was
reavealed at SDCC'10, and equally pissed to know I was not to get one since I live in the
boot-shaped country, and damn, that was awful news since I had been saving up for
it working on weekends.
At that point an american friend, who shall remain unnamed, came to the rescue. I had only
met him once at a party, but later kept in touch over the years thanks to Emails first and FB later.
Long story short, I asked him if he could help me out, and he immediately responded that he would without
any problems.

Little that I knew, he kept my pke meter for over a year, stopped responding to my emails, hang up on me on the phone,
and almost all of my hopes were lost...

But I didn't give up, and thanks to internet I obtained his address, his parent's phone number and about a month
or so ago I called them explaining the situation.

Gess what, it seems like the PKE's finally on its way over here...
I got a tracking number from usps.com and then it showed up on the Italian post office site a week ago...

Finally after 14 months of waiting it looks like I am about to get my hands on that wonderful prop (I had even bought
the holster from MMM in the meantime... it looks so sad and "empty" there on the shelf).

The moment of thruth is coming... I'll maybe receive a brick in the shape of a middle finger, but heck, let's hope not!
"It's happening... it's really happening!"
joeghostbuster wrote:he doesnt seem like much of a friend!
I'm not gonna argue with that...
I was really gonna go apeshit and be angry and all... but to what use? So I just stayed calm and tried to work this out.

Anyhoo...
next Monday IS GONNA BE THE DAY OF

OR

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]