Mitleid wrote:Its all good. Its nobodies fault that distributors aren't listening. Open and enjoy. It can be played solo! Just control all the busters yourself
Nah, I don't find any fun in playing boardgames solo. Also, pre-ordering a retail was only just a backup plan for me in case I can't snatch a MH or Paranormal from someone who bought two. If I can get one, I'm gonna resell the retail and that works better if the box is still inside the plastic. But if there are only sales for more than 200EUR, I'll open it and keep an eye open for small bundles of exclusives that might show up at some point.
So who's gotten shipping notifications yet and/or received their game?

I've seen on the kickstarter page and facebook that some people have gotten shipping notifications and there's even a few unboxing videos....

I'm not complaining that I haven't seen anything on that front yet... I just hate waiting :P
Skyknight wrote:German store Fantasywelt.de! Was on preorder status when I ordered last friday, but did not expect to get it before Nov 11.
Surprisingly they sent me a tracking number yesterday evening and it arrived today around noon!
Hallo! :-)

I am also considering to preorder there. Does your box has the "Glow in the Dark Slimer"-Sticker on the outside?

Regards
GeneralGrundmann
JayTigran wrote:So who's gotten shipping notifications yet and/or received their game?

I've seen on the kickstarter page and facebook that some people have gotten shipping notifications and there's even a few unboxing videos....

I'm not complaining that I haven't seen anything on that front yet... I just hate waiting :P
Mine came Friday. And she's a beaut, Clark.
Heroic35 liked this
Considering the huge amount of VERY UNIQUE orders, I'm certain it will take a good amount of time to sort it all out and get them shipped... I don't like waiting either, but it's reasonable that they're taking their time with it, and it's totally understandable... ^_^
General Grundmann wrote:
Skyknight wrote:German store Fantasywelt.de! Was on preorder status when I ordered last friday, but did not expect to get it before Nov 11.
Surprisingly they sent me a tracking number yesterday evening and it arrived today around noon!
Hallo! :-)

I am also considering to preorder there. Does your box has the "Glow in the Dark Slimer"-Sticker on the outside?

Regards
GeneralGrundmann
No, not any kind of sticker on the outside. Just the plain old retail box in plastic wrap!
pyhasanon wrote:Considering the huge amount of VERY UNIQUE orders, I'm certain it will take a good amount of time to sort it all out and get them shipped... I don't like waiting either, but it's reasonable that they're taking their time with it, and it's totally understandable... ^_^
Oh I agree, I'm not complaining because I want them to get everything right for everyone...

but waiting sucks :P especially when you know the finish line is so close
I would gladly wait to get one. Not happy with the retail box. It's missing too much of the cool stuff.
Instead i have to wait for someone offering it at a non scammer price, which is not very likely to happen. :(
Second campaign, wouldn't help me, as I still don't have a credit card and have been confirmed I won't ever get one.
I was in time for the first campaign, but didn't have a way to get in! Kickstarter just sucks!
And no, I don't plan to give scalpers tripple the money. $190 including shipping to Germany is the max I would pay for a MH(would have been $170 with shipping on KS)! Or $150 for a Paranormal including shipping($125 on KS)!
There is a way around not having a credit card. A fairly easy one. I'm sure that someone you know has a credit card. Ask them to use their card and give them cash. Problem solved.
JayTigran liked this
PssdffJay wrote:There is a way around not having a credit card. A fairly easy one. I'm sure that someone you know has a credit card. Ask them to use their card and give them cash. Problem solved.
At the time of the campaign I knew no one with a credit card, because most people in Germany don't need them. We can pay everything inside our own country with our regular EC-Cards(bank cards). Credit cards here are just for traders, businessmen and rich folks or people who travel much around the world.
Now I know one person with a credit card. She just acquired it recently because she wants to start a business. So I could ask her on a future campaign(that's still not decided to happen).

Anyway, I just wrote a review on the retail version on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/9242270 ... 181784423/
And Ray's face still looked like a potato when I saw it in person! ;)
For backers only, but Cryptozoic put up some scenario cards for download.
I know today is release day and many of you have asked about the retailer scenario card. Well, here it is! I have included both the demo scenario the stores will be using to teach the game, as well as the scenario they will be handing out to those who visit during the launch party. If you would like a hard copy of the scenario card, we highly suggest you visit your local game store and support them.
From Cryptozoic
Hey Busters,

We spoke with Ship Naked and have the following information available regarding shipping.
- Australia, Canada, UK, China, and Germany are all scheduled to begin shipments next week according to the depots. They expect total shipping to take a few weeks to complete.
- Australia depot will handle Australia.
- Canada depot will be shipping from the Toronto depot.
- UK depot will be handling UK, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- Pacific Rim countries will be fulfilled from China depot.
- Germany depot will handle the rest of the EU.
- Brazil will be prepacked in the United States before being shipped in order to expedite the customs process. This will include all South American orders as well. This process will take the longest to complete since each build is added to the pallets. Upon arrival, the packages go through customs and out to backers. This should ensure a smoother delivery for our South American backers.
- Brazil depot will be handling Brazil and the rest of South America.

All other shipments will be shipped from the United States and will be shipped with each build.

If you have any questions regarding your specific order, please do not hesitate to contact Ship Naked directly by phone toll-free at 1-844-SHIP NAKED, via email at Help@ShipNaked.com or for International backers, by text or voice at +01 603-401-9386. Their offices are open from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday Eastern Time.

Ship Naked expects that the majority of packages (barring extenuating circumstances) will be shipped before Christmas. As always, there may be something that throws a wrench in the wheel and if that happens we will let you know of changes to that schedule. It was completely our fault for not understanding this when we arranged for freight shipping to both fulfillment and to retail. It has led to the retailers getting copies before many backers and it has caused backers to think that something is “wrong” because they haven’t received ship notice yet. The fulfillment house is working as fast as they can and is sending out ship notices as the games go out the door. From what we have learned, the games don’t all go out at once. They go out in large batches grouped by their order combinations (game type + addons). If you haven’t received notice yet, rest assured that you will soon.

Sara and the Cryptozoic Executive Team
Just a heads up.

I just got all my board games in plus the extras.

After sorting out everything, I have put up the extra items in the Shop: http://www.gbfans.com/shop/ghostbusters-the-board-game/

I may also be dissecting a few of the board games and selling off the individual pieces for people who want extras.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]