Oooh, I like that.

21st century, but neat and stylish... and it even has a slight reference to Ecto-1 with that sweeping bit of red against the white.

My only suggested change, based on a previous remark, would be to either substitute "international" with "incorporated", or just go with "Ghostbusters", as to avoid any potential issues with the Ghostbusters International site and forum.
Kingpin wrote:Oooh, I like that.

21st century, but neat and stylish... and it even has a slight reference to Ecto-1 with that sweeping bit of red against the white.

My only suggested change, based on a previous remark, would be to either substitute "international" with "incorporated", or just go with "Ghostbusters", as to avoid any potential issues with the Ghostbusters International site and forum.
I hadnt thought of that. I will make that adjustment.
Zander Yurami wrote:I noticed something... Your image host is photobucket.com

I looked at this page on my wife's computer, and it showed a broken image, while on mine it shows it fine. Maybe try http://www.tinypic.com so that everyone can see it.
I already made the switch :-) I noticed that when you reposted my image you used www.tinypic.com, so thats what I used this time. Id never had trouble with photobucket before, but it doesnt matter to me what host I use.
mcfly wrote:I still haven't seen it! Arrrgh! I have my own photobucket, so I don't think that's the problem. Weird... well if you guys like it, I'm sure it's good!

Shane
Hmm, the first one I uploaded was through Photobucket. The updated one I used www.tinypic.com. Im not sure why neither of them are working for you.
rimshot wrote:Ok, try this time. I uploaded this one through Flikr.

Now I can see it! Looks good! (And I like the color scheme :cool:) Hey... is that the Terminator font?

You may want to add a space for a hole punch, so it can be on a badge.

Shane
mcfly wrote:

Now I can see it! Looks good! (And I like the color scheme :cool:) Hey... is that the Terminator font?

You may want to add a space for a hole punch, so it can be on a badge.

Shane
Thanks! Ive actually had that basic badge design on my computer for a few months. I whipped it up last Halloween for some friends and I to go with our suits. I just made a few tweaks to it so it met the guidelines for this.

No, that isnt the Terminator font haha. It does have a few similarities, but is quite different in a lot of ways too.

The badge is great and that has to be the best image of Ray. He looks so proud of himself. Another would be is almost drooling hypnotized by Vigo face.
AJ Quick wrote:There are some very good designs out there now.

Who is the winner?

Could we perhaps merge ideas from multiple designs?
Although I really like my design intact, if you see something that could be meshed together tastefully I'm down for you to tinker. Something good could potentially come of it. I could email you the Photoshop image of mine with all the layers. Then you can add/remove whatever you like from other designs. Let me know! PM me your email!
OMG, I need to stop messing with this. Its a compulsion

Swapped a few things out, made some changes. I love the use of the custom GB logos, it really makes the cards look personalized.

The Chicago-style GB logo is just me messing with a version, not an actual chapter logo.
Foos Bobaganoosh wrote:I can't lie, Shane....Vince tried to seduce a vote out of me in the chat room!
Hey, whatever! If they go with another design, they go with another one. I like Vince's design, and if mine isn't picked, then I'm voting for his. No hard feelings towards anybody who votes for others, or the other designers. They've all done great work, and I'm a terrible politician! Haha!

While it'd be great if mine was picked, it's just a badge for a fansite - not the end of the world if I "lose."

Shane

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?