FUNKO announced over the weekend that they will be releasing a line of Ghostbusters themed POP! Vinyl figures for the 30th Anniversary. They have already released renderings of Ray, Peter, Egon, Slimer and Stay Puft and promise Winston and Ecto-1 will be coming as well. Look forward to an announcement during San Diego Comic Con this Summer!

Ghostbusters Fans will be carrying these figures when they are released in the GBFans Shop.
On one of the Funko fan sites this last Wednesday (the 23rd), there were pics of a Target end cap full of them. So, it looks like the first wave is hitting retail shelves. There are pre-orders, sure. But I'd believe that there are a few in hand already. We should see them soon.
Ecto-1 fan wrote:On one of the Funko fan sites this last Wednesday (the 23rd), there were pics of a Target end cap full of them. So, it looks like the first wave is hitting retail shelves. There are pre-orders, sure. But I'd believe that there are a few in hand already. We should see them soon.
A few vendors already had them at Wondercon.
Rodimus wrote:
Heroic35 wrote:I was surprised to see a few already POP up on eBay.
Sure they aren't for preordered?
I ordered a few from eBay that had non stock photos and one shipped. Still ordering a set from gbfans as I want one loose and MIP. we shall see. I'll post photos soon as one has shipped.
petesapie wrote:Image

These arrived today, dont think ill get the rest i ordered until the zeddemore one is in stock though :(
Nice, can u get some shots of the packs? I haven't seen any pictures besides the front side

EDIT:

Nevermind, found this good review.

Last edited by Kingpin on May 17th, 2014, 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Added Youtube code
AJ Quick wrote:This is only starting to come down the pipeline now... but it looks like Funko POP also plans to release a Slimed Peter Venkman and Slimer set, and a special Stay Puft sometime in the future.
There is in fact a burnt angry stay puft that will be a 90 day exclusive to Hot Topic before being released to other vendors.

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

Patch 1.8.0/DLC 5 added two more -Bitter Cold: […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]

got a link? It appears that some time today[…]