Rockerrob69 wrote:Where are all the comic con pictures????!!!! Did they make a Gozer or what?!
Comic Con literally just started.

I have no idea what the figure to be revealed tomorrow will be.

But I'm sure they will be doing a Gozer in 2011.
Doctor Venkman wrote:You have to think with that set-up they'll be doing Gozer... the only question is will that be the Club Exclusive.

Also good to note, that card says that the GBII boxset comes with Slimer and... another trap! WOOOO!
We're talking about the set we'll be seeing at Toys R Us, right? The very affordable, rat-race free one? If so: hooray!
Foom Man wrote:
Doctor Venkman wrote:You have to think with that set-up they'll be doing Gozer... the only question is will that be the Club Exclusive.

Also good to note, that card says that the GBII boxset comes with Slimer and... another trap! WOOOO!
We're talking about the set we'll be seeing at Toys R Us, right? The very affordable, rat-race free one? If so: hooray!
Well, we don't know the price yet, or how much people will go after them... some of the Minimates definitely qualify as Rat Race, so, I guess the answer is... maybe? lol
I actually really LOVE the RGB figs and the look of them. Its nice to get something different. Hopefully they do well and we get Janine and a couple ghosts as well!!!!

For the GB2 set, should they all be wearing gloves or no? Or should Peter not be wearing gloves as well?
With all the talk of the figures and PKE meter has there been any mention yet of when we can expect GB2 on blu-ray?
I'm really looking forward to the GB 1 & 2 figures not too excited for the RGB ones though. They look great just not my thing. Thanks to everyone reporting from comic con too!
cowbybill wrote:With all the talk of the figures and PKE meter has there been any mention yet of when we can expect GB2 on blu-ray?
I'm really looking forward to the GB 1 & 2 figures not too excited for the RGB ones though. They look great just not my thing. Thanks to everyone reporting from comic con too!
Havent seen any talk of GB2 at all
Ghostbuster-Adem84 wrote:Nice looking figures, Egon is my favorite so far out of them haha. Also is it just me or does his Meter have the same wings found on the Role Playing PKE that came with the proton Pack?
same meter
I know I'll be glued to my screen, but I'll bet it takes a little longer for it to trickle out to the webpages. Also, that's just Matty's part that starts then, and I bet they start with other toy lines... Arg the waiting is getting to me, now I'm just non-sensical ranting.
Proton Props UK

A handful? Really? Good luck with your wait, I ho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]