We're proud to present our 1st Place Winner, Maddox! Maddox will receive a Neutrino Wand from Mattel when they are released next month.

Our 2nd place winner is Ernest Reid, he will receive a pair of Ecto Goggles produced by Mattel. And our 3rd place winner is Michael Scott, he will receive a PKE Meter from Mattel. Each winner will also receive a Supporting Membership.

Thanks to all those that entered, and congratulations to the winners!
Chace, Kingpin, Gareee and 2 others liked this
Congrats, Maddox!
embrba liked this
It was a tough neck and neck fight Clearly I was bested by the better man. Congratulations to one hardcore fan, :)

Props to Micheal for the Fearsome Flush

*Fright Features Janine gets a big shout out too.
embrba liked this
Congrats to everyone. It is so amazing to see that ghostbusters is still in the hearts of the young and old. We should all be proud of ourselfs for keeping the memory of this great movie alive and we'll after all these years. All I can say is for all of us ghost heads around the world, we were born to wear this stuff!!!
embrba liked this
Congrats to Michael and Ernest on the 2nd and 3rd places :) And thanks Ernest for the neck and neck battle, you have no idea just how excited Maddox was when I woke him up in the morning!! He has been telling EVERYONE and couldn't contain himself when he told his Dad who is currently in South Korea!! Thanks Again for making this so exciting for one HUGE little Ghostbusters fan!
irricanian liked this
Ernest Reid wrote:It was a tough neck and neck fight Clearly I was bested by the better man. Congratulations to one hardcore fan, :)

Props to Micheal for the Fearsome Flush

*Fright Features Janine gets a big shout out too.
Gratz to the winners....I'm with you on the fright features Janine, Ernest....spot on live rendition....
Lady Hatred liked this
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

While you're 100% correct about the function[…]

Uniform Tips

It does rain frequently here in London, but not to[…]

The yellow parts are raw 3D prints, unsanded and u[…]

Sorry, I hadn't seen any of these replies. Either […]