MattyCollector announced last week a new subscription service for their entire 2011 line up of 6" Ghostbusters Figures. The subscription, called "Club Ecto-1" is on sale now. The subscription service will be sold until August 4th, and guarantees you all of the 6" Ghostbusters figure that will be sold in 2011 (6 total) plus an exclusive figure only available to subscription members. The service is $140 per year, to be billed in $20 increments when the figures ship, but does not include the shipping and tax charges (if applicable). Visit this page at MattyCollector for more information and to order.

The Club Ecto-1 figure will be revealed on Friday July 23rd at the Mattel booth at San Diego Comic Con (Booth #3029). If you are attending, you should stop by and also check out the actual Ghostbusters Ecto-1 on display!

Agent Gibbs wrote:i'm telling myself i will wait until after the reveals....but i'm barely patient enough
i've checked 7 times if they are onsale yet this evening. man i wish i could go all the what to SDCC
I keep telling myself the same thing but then I realize I'm kidding myself if I think I won't be buying all the 6" figure that come out.
Confirmed with email for 2 subscriptions!

Pete - like Dr. V. stated the charge for the January figure is just a pre-authorization. The subscription charge will stay on there, but the January charge will come off and then you will be billed for it again.
petesapie wrote:Where does it say it wont be charged until figure is shipped. I bought 2 Subscriptions. $88
Yes, again... its a preauthorization. The second part of that will go away and be charged when the figures ship.

Right from the order page:

"When you purchase a membership, your credit card will be pre-authorized for the cost of the membership plus the first month’s figure. Your credit card will then be automatically charged every other month approximately two (2) business days prior to the official on-sale date of each figure. For more information about pre-authorizations, please visit the shop FAQs."
slimeguy wrote:
AJ Quick wrote:Just bought mine!
Really? I thought that they gave you free ones since you're the "GBFans Guy". Or was that just for the RGB Peter and LC Ray?
It depends on how generous they are. That really isn't going to stop me from purchasing my fair share of subscriptions.
can we just ban this guy? im officially annoyed

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]