No.. Its not the Ray Stantz figure that you were thinking, Mattel has revealed a new Ghostbusters 2 Ray Stantz figure with Slime Blower and Theater Ghost at WonderCon 2011.

Checkout more pictures at FEARnet and Toy News International.
I'm still planning on just getting 2 SB Winstons and swapping out one head for Ray. Not sure if the final version of this SB Ray will have gloves on, but Winston does and I like that look better. With no other skin showing and the name patch covered up, it's an easy swap.
BigRedOgre wrote:that would be bad ass though instead of the ghost the possessed head
Vigo's head would be a nice additional pack-in, but I wouldn't take it in substititution for the threatre ghost.
Cyland Props wrote:Isn't it just the Winston figure with white hands and a Stantz head?
And a ghost pack-in.
I was thinking the same thing, and not to beat a dead horse, but a vigo head would be nice, but Its not going to keep me from purchasing this figure. I would say I would rather have a prince vigo figure all together (or painting) than say an extra head. But thats just me.
Even if SB Ray doesn't come with the Vigo head, I still plan to buy 2 SB Winston figures. I need to put the head on my TRU 4 pack figure, as for the remaining body I have a few ideas for that. I also agree that the figure in the picture isn't the final design.
I'm undecided about the wings. He looks pretty rad as is and I'm worried the wings might "wimpify" him a little...

As far as the GB2 pack, I know people here dislike the idea, but I really hope they also make a GB2 Final Battle Egon and Peter with harnesses to complete the ensemble. They'd have to have some pretty cool pack ins too!
SlimeGuy wrote:but I really hope they also make a GB2 Final Battle Egon and Peter with harnesses to complete the ensemble.
Considering the battle we had to go through to get the Slime Blower harnesses sculpted, sadly I doubt we'd see them go to effort to recreate the smaller abseiling harnesses.
Demon Vice Commander wrote:I wonder if Slime Blower Ray is going to come with a Tripod Trap as well; it would only make sense to release four traps over the course of the next several GB2 figures.
Sadly I doubt we'll see it packed in with any other figure.
Maybe we'll get a SB Ray with Vigo head as a SDCC exclusive. I'd be down for that. If not, maybe I'll try sculpting one. Hell maybe I'll do that now so that it's ready.

Love that we're getting more ghosts too.

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]