Nice work by Mattel. I love all the features. With the prices of custom traps as they are, $150ish is still a steal. I'm getting one, maybe two.

It also looks like the battery cover can be modified in order make the trap attach to the belt.
AWESOME i may have to get one now that i know what it can do :D and MAJOR props to that sweet girl for showing the trap off, she was the nicest person ive seen on video.Als oit seemed liek she was into it so that cool too!
I think it looks great! It will be nice to add to my collection, and they really took functionality of the trap and made it very impressive. I didn't think it would do more than lights and sound.

But with the cartridge coming out and the pedal working I was surprised.

Well done Matty!!!
Yeah, those 10 pound traps I made out of wood aren't gonna be used much longer, I must have this! I wanna see video of how it "moves". That is a nice little touch they added to it.
Also I wasn't even a little surprised when Borzou pulled out the measuring tape! LOL
I was more shocked he didn't just whip out his wallet and shout "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"
Makuta wrote:actually the video did show her face, 4 or so times.
someone was paying too much attention to the trap in the video i think...
"Um...I was looking at the Mattel logo on your shirt!"

i havent been THIS sold on something ever in my life.

i would have been alright with it, just doing the lights...but the DOORS OPEN AND CLOSE ON A DOUBLE TAP, THE CARTRIDGE COMES OUT, IT SHAKES, HAS A DISPLAY MODE, HAS A MOVIE MODE AND IT LIGHTS UP LIKE YOU'RE TRAPPING A GHOST. i have to figure out how im getting 2 now.

there is no way it's ok to count millimeters on this thing with out looking like an asshole.
I thought originally the listed price was $120, but for $135 you cant go wrong either. I showed my 7 year old nephew the video and I told him I was buying one, but I couldnt buy him one and he started freaking out, spoiled kids these days - we never had this cool stuff when we were 7, neither should he, he's got his wii and nintendo dsi and all that other crap. I told him he could have my trap and pke meter when he's a teenager lol
Makuta wrote:did anyone else notice she said the the cord just pulls out, it dosen't twist lock or anything, just straight out.
that could be problematic if holding it by the cord.
She was holding it by the cord without a problem in the one video.
Very Nice!!! Mattel did a good job on it... some really cool features!
When I was a kid I had the toy trap that was put out and even though it was based on the Real Ghostbusters version, I still think it was pretty great. Though the handle on mine broke and no matter what kind of superglue we used it never stayed on there for very long. So now whenever I handle a trap (usually someone's built one) I always freak out a little about holding by the handle for fear that it will just break off. Have a feeling I'll hardly ever hold this by the handle.
Makuta wrote:did anyone else notice she said the the cord just pulls out, it dosen't twist lock or anything, just straight out.
that could be problematic if holding it by the cord.
I think there is a slight twist to it. Probably has two little nubs that lock in or something instead of a full screw thread. Either way, she holds it by the cord in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akHU2aP5 ... dded#at=75 and it seems to be fine.

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]