Coover5 wrote:I have a lot of respect for her. I know I couldn't tolerate all those people. After demonstrating the trap for 30 minutes I'd have to call it quits. Plus if some one puilled out a tape measure on me I would mock them so much. (no offense to tape measure guy) I hope she comes back next year. She's exactly the type of person fans need. She's good with us, patient and cute. Thanks for being so nice demonstration lady! (even though I didn't go to SDCC)
Hey Guys,

Kept kind've quiet while reading all these posts for some time. But here I am. That's me demo-ing the trap, I also had the great pleasure to demo the PKE the prior year. I appreciate a lot of the kind words you guys have said about my patience, enthusiasm, oh yeah and occasionally my boobs. So thanks for being awesome to me every convention! I am a major ghostbusters fan so getting to play with these replicas has always been the highlight of the year for me and the gbfans community has come back several times to keep me company through the long day. By now I hope each of you have a trap of your very own!!

Thanks again!! Stay puft & Carry on!
I was ogling the trap so much in that video that I didn't even noticed you HAD boobs.

I must be getting old.. LOL!

Great to see you here!
trapgirl wrote: Hey Guys,

Kept kind've quiet while reading all these posts for some time. But here I am. That's me demo-ing the trap, I also had the great pleasure to demo the PKE the prior year. I appreciate a lot of the kind words you guys have said about my patience, enthusiasm, oh yeah and occasionally my boobs. So thanks for being awesome to me every convention! I am a major ghostbusters fan so getting to play with these replicas has always been the highlight of the year for me and the gbfans community has come back several times to keep me company through the long day. By now I hope each of you have a trap of your very own!!

Thanks again!! Stay puft & Carry on!
= Cool

Welcome!

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]