Missed out on San Diego Comic Con? Mattel is offering the left over SDCC Exclusive Stay Pufts for sale at MattyCollector.com. The Stay Puft is $70 and as our previous review indicates, it is absolutely HUGE! A must have for any hardcore Ghostbusters fans.

Stay Puft is the largest item ever sold by Mattel at SDCC, standing at over 20" tall! Our favorite squishy villain is made from soft foam and features articulation at the arms, head and legs. A huge city diorama is included in the packaging – perfect for displaying your entire Ghostbusters collection!
joeghostbuster wrote:I know I put up a big stink about being mad that I might not be able to get this today, but Ive actually decided NOT to buy it now (hopefully in the future I can find it for a reasonable price, $100 or less) for financial reasons...
Same. I just can't pay that right now. I don't think the actual product is worth that cost either, but I am a sucker and would pay it if I had it. Maybe I can get it without the packaging for an OK price later on. I hate paying for fancy boxes, especially cause I have no room to make use of that diorama.

Hope everyone who wants one, gets it and that Mattycollecter doesn't fail. Though they just now marked all the all star items as sold out, so if you were hoping to get an older figure and save on shipping, you already got matty'd!
In the final checkout page waiting on WSOD... shipping was like $13
Shipping was the same to Canada as it was to the US(for me at least)...that made me happy! I expected S&H to be a lot more no matter where it was going to. I didn't wanna have to ship it to family state side if I didn't have to.

Total came to $93.95 and since the CDN dollar is so good, with that little discount, it only cost around $89-$90-ish! :)

BTW, my order page on Matty still has not gone through, but I did get an email...so check email before waiting for the site to refresh. I'm shocked Polly Pocket was the first to sell out lol, I'd be shocked if Puffy lasts the day.
Order Information

Order Number: ------------------
Order Date: August 1, 2011

Product SKU Product Name Qty Ordered Amount
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T5827-9993 Stay Puft Marshmallow Man 2 $140.00

SubTotal: $140.00
Shipping & Handling: $19.65

Tax: $0.00
Total: $159.65

Not to bad. I was expecting a lot more, as the shipping usually costs about 11 bucks for 2 regular figures.
GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]