ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Ghostbusters Fans has the first look at the interior pages of Ghostbusters Monthly Comic #1 from IDW! Take a look at the awesome pages drawn by artist "Dapper Dan" Schoening, and the story written by Erik Burnham! Additional pages and art by Nick Runge, Alan Robinson, Luis Antonio Delgado, Tristan Jones, Shawn Lee and Tom Waltz!

Ghostbusters Monthly #1 will be available September 28th, but don't wait! Pre-order your copy from Ghostbusters Fans today! And while you're at it, be sure to pre-order Issue #2 as well!
Oh man I can't wait, I have to catch up with the GB comics, I've been real busy and kinda neglected the Infestation series but I'm remedying that situation right now!

Anyway, the pages look fantastic, just like what I want to see from a monthly comic, hope it sells well and sticks around for a while
I can't wait for this. I'm getting my shop to pre-order a few at least. This is turning out great and I couldn't be happier with what I've seen.
I was under the impression the IDW comics take place after The Video Game. Looking at page 1 made me think otherwise because I thought Winston mentioned he was a "Dr." during the museum level...

Oh, the Ghostbuster of the Year issue next to Ray's bed! :cool:
AJ Quick wrote:Whoops. Good eye mrmichaelt. We forgot one page. (Page 7)
Glad to help.

"With an MRI?"/"...Possibly." That is a win.
I'm not as in-love with Dan's art as some on this board, but that is a damn sexy GB1/JMS RGB hybrid Janine he's come up with.
:sigh:--Indeed.

I figured out by page 2 this was going to be a dream sequence or something of that nature, but it was quite interesting--a bit of insight into Ray's true(?) feelings about his friends and coworkers.

I remember thinking about halfway through "Legion" "I wonder if they'd ever considered making Draverhaven kinda look like John Belushi". Probably for the best they didn't since Draverhaven was a nutbag, but what this leads to is approval of the little tribute to Belushi here, since we all know if he hadn't died he probably would have been Venkman. What next? Ray's watching Slimer eat something and it causes him to remember this dream for some odd reason :lol:

Very looking forward to this.
Wow, what can I say?

I need to pre-order this ASAP :)
I'm calling my local comic shop tomorrow morning!

When does this hit the stands??

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]