We have added over 650 new photos to our Reference Section that have been generously provided by the original photographers. There are hundreds of new and indepth hands on photos of two screen used Proton Packs from the Lobby of Sony, as well as pictures from inside LA Firehouse #23 and close up photos of a screen used Proton Pack bumper!

Check them out!

http://www.gbfans.com/equipment/reference/

ImageImage

Very special thanks to Vincenzo330, Andy Rayonez, Ken Huegel, Logan Rojas, and thegreatgalling for use of their photos.
drjameshouse wrote:Thanks to all for making these available. Is there any easy way to download all these photos short of right clicking on each photo?
Please utilize the site, and refrain from downloading them.
AJ Quick wrote:
drjameshouse wrote:Thanks to all for making these available. Is there any easy way to download all these photos short of right clicking on each photo?
Please utilize the site, and refrain from downloading them.
Ok, I will respect that.
Where was the half blue mannequin in both movies? Great pics and what not just thought that one was very random and kind of spooky that it is hanging from the ceiling. Again though great pics and this is going to make my pack build so much easier.
For the record,
I hereby issue permission for the photos of my Heat Sink - 45342 B to be displayed publicly and solely @ GBFans.com
C/O Mr. AJ Quick

No permission is given to post these on any other forums without my consent.

Any GBFans fabricators or general GBfans forum users may use the photos as personal reference for any future builds or re fabrications.

Should you need to use them for any other purpose,
Please contact me: Darthdono74 via pm first.

Thank you
AJ, would it be possible (and what are your thoughts) about putting a disclaimer as darthdono74 and Vincenzo330 have about using the images solely on GBFans with the pictures in the reference section? I could see a new person coming to the site, viewing the images and reposting without ever seeing this or the other thread.
joeghostbuster wrote:does anyone have the blueprints of firehouse 23? I tried to make an accurate gb firehouse in the sims 3 but could never get it just right. these pics help with the design elements, but not the exact layout.
I've sent a PM as well, but figure linking to it here might be of interest. Here's the revision of the floorplans dated June 25th of last year:

Thanks to Dr. Stantz for revising the layout following the Firehouse tour. The photos posted above will help expand on a lot of things, I've been meaning to post the updated layout of the basement.
Yeah, my question is, is it really necessary to label every picture for reference as being the property of the publisher/ gb fans? Is that a necessary precaution? I am just curious what the protocol is on that, especially when it comes to pictures of this nature.
luvcatt wrote:Yeah, my question is, is it really necessary to label every picture for reference as being the property of the publisher/ gb fans? Is that a necessary precaution? I am just curious what the protocol is on that, especially when it comes to pictures of this nature.
I think as a precaution, a disclaimer could be added to the section of pictures, not each individual picture. For example on http://www.gbfans.com/equipment/reference/33/ a note by in the header around the "By Vincenzo330". Is it necessary? I don't know, but if someone would repost the photos and claim they were unware they were not supposed to repost you could prove there was a clear disclaimer.

Goes along the same lines of why McDonald's has to put "caution: contents may be hot" on their hot coffee cups I guess. Maybe it's just overkill.
joeghostbuster wrote:speaking of Fire Station 23 in LA, I just looked it up on google maps to see how long the building is, looks like it has seen better days...

ImageImage
I like how the St. behind it is named Winston.
Shame someone with loads of money couldn't buy and fix it up.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]