Do you have supernatural elimination needs? Did you call 555-2368, only to get a busy signal? Then be at MattyCollector.com at 12:01am ET on 10/31 for our Ghostbusters™ Happy Hunting Sale and you can take care of business yourself with Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz and the PKE Meter – all at 31% off!

The Deal: 31% off Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz & PKE Meter
Sale Starts: 12:01am ET on October 31
Sale Ends: 11:59pm PT on October 31*

This is the first time the PKE Meter has been discounted so you can save on the tools of the trade you need for finding those frightening phantoms. But even the pros need a little help sometimes, so we’re bringing back the 6” The Rookie figure from the Ghostbusters™ video game just for this spooktacular one day deal. No discount for The Rookie, but add him to your cart and you’ll save on shipping.

Again, it all starts at 12:01am ET on Wednesday, October 31st. You’ll want to get here early because at savings of 31% off, these collection gotta-haves are bound to vanish fast!
well I'm getting raped on shipping ($20+ for both items shipped separately) but at least I got a PKE and another Rookie. I wont bother emailing them to see if they can either ship both items together or refund some of the shipping cost, because their customer service sucks too, so I guess I gotta bite it.
I got my PKE Meter today.

I won't go into specifics, but I was over charged on shipping by (my calculations) an estimated 450% to 500%. I went through a previous order and found that to also be the case on that order. I'm contacting customer service and will be going to the Better Business Buearu if things don't pan out.. and I suggest everyone to look into their orders and do the same.

I shipped via UPS so I was able to at least compare my rates, with what I was charged by MattyCollector... even though I bet MattyCollector pays HALF what I calculated. I'm sure I was in reality overcharged by about 1000% on two orders for shipping.
I got "your pke meter has shipped" email on thursday 11/1 and "your rookie figure has shipped" email on friday 11/2, but I have checked the tracking status of both items today and both still say "in transit" and "Electronic Shipping Info Received Ontario,CA 91761" with no other tracking information. should I be worried?
AJ Quick wrote:I got my PKE Meter today.

I won't go into specifics, but I was over charged on shipping by (my calculations) an estimated 450% to 500%. I went through a previous order and found that to also be the case on that order. I'm contacting customer service and will be going to the Better Business Buearu if things don't pan out.. and I suggest everyone to look into their orders and do the same.

I shipped via UPS so I was able to at least compare my rates, with what I was charged by MattyCollector... even though I bet MattyCollector pays HALF what I calculated. I'm sure I was in reality overcharged by about 1000% on two orders for shipping.
Rock on! Please keep us updated.
joeghostbuster wrote:I got "your pke meter has shipped" email on thursday 11/1 and "your rookie figure has shipped" email on friday 11/2, but I have checked the tracking status of both items today and both still say "in transit" and "Electronic Shipping Info Received Ontario,CA 91761" with no other tracking information. should I be worried?
My Rookie is saying the same thing. I got my tracking info on Thursday and it had completely different information. It showed arrival at sort facility and processed through sort facility in a different state. Then the next day it showed Electronic Shipping Info Received in Ontario California and it's been like that since.
Here's a comment I got from PlaysWithsquirels, who has worked with their shipping company before:
PlayswithSquirels wrote:I'm in the same boat. Your stuff has been shipped. Like I said Newgistics is a very bad company when it comes to keeping the tracking info up to date. When I worked for the catalog company they were responsible for the majority of the customer service calls I received. There we were told the time frame for delivery using them was 7-10 business days, which doesn't count the day that they ship as a shipping day. If you received your shipping email on 11-1-12 as I did, then it's only been 1 business day and you should receive your package on or before 11/14. I'm basing this on the info I have about Newgistics, which I will admit that it has been a little over a year since I worked for the catalog company. If you don't see any update by the 7th business day (11/12/12), I would call Matty's customer service, which is what I intend to do.

Hope that helps,
If I remember correctly I had to wait forever for my PKE to arrive.

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?