The new Hot Wheels "Heritage" Ecto-1 is now available! The new Heritage Ecto-1 is a copy of the "Elite" version that was put out last year, but at a cheaper price point. This 1:18 scale model is a massive 14 inches from front to back and will look great on display.

Available now in the GBFans Shop:

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/hot-wheels-h ... le-ecto-1/

The Ecto-1 is featured in the original Ghostbusters movie and is based on a 1959 Miller-Meteor Cadillac limo-style ambulance. This 1:18 scale, die-cast Hot Wheels Heritage Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Vehicle is a must for dedicated Ghostbusters Fans!

We also have a limited number of 1:43 scale Elite Ecto-1A available:

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/hot-wheels-e ... e-ecto-1a/
From what I've seen of it from pictures there are no decals on the roof rack or equipment and little to no paint detail on those things either, and as far as the rest of the car I also noticed from pictures that the blue deck lights on the roof and the strobes from the grill are gone. Those are things I've noticed so because of that I'm ONLY SPECULATING that there'll be no decals or paint detailing in the back of Ecto and no pack gurney either.

And I thought this thing was suppose to come in a window box like any other vehicles they've put out in their Heritage Series?
Boomerjinks wrote:People moaned about the cost of the Elite, and now they are complaining about the detail on this less expensive version.

Can't please anyone sometimes.
I hope my post wasn't the basis of yours cause the other 2 posts were asking questions and I was merely pointing out the differences between the Elite and the Heritage that I noticed in pictures I seen of the Heritage. My only complaint was the packaging not being a window box.
I can see your point AJ. I got a small collection of die cats and with the exception of the Elites I've been trying to get them in two's, one to display out of the box and one to display in the box, the only reason I like the window boxes is that you can still see the vehicles despite them still being in the box. I know some of you may be thinking "You can see the one's that are displayed out of box so why would you need to see the one's that are still in the box?", I don't know it's just one of my quirks I guess.
I got one of these today and it's basically a less detailed version of the elite. The paint on the roof rack is mostly just white, the backs doors, hood and trunk don't open (although I got the hood to open by removing a few screws) and there's no paint on the interior as well as no packs.

Aside from those thing it is pretty nice and well detailed. It could probably be made to look better with some decals and a little bit of paint here and there. The one major issue I have though is that the tail lights are clear and not red. I don't understand why they would overlook that detail.

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]