Voting now going on here. Click "LIKE" on the photos you think should win! The top three photos will win the prizes!

Ghostbusters Fans is having its FIFTH annual costume contest! Three lucky fans will win various Ghostbusters prizes, including a PKE Meter, Ecto Goggles and Neutrino Wand from Mattel*.

How To Enter
Entering is easy! All you need to do is upload your photos to Ghostbusters Fans, or Facebook, and then reply to this topic with a picture of you in a Ghostbusters related costume from this Halloween season. It could range from a Ghostbusters uniform, to a Stay Puft or Slimer to Dana or Janine. The best photos will be voted on by all on Ghostbusters Fans' page on Facebook. The top 3 fans with the most popular photos will win. First place will receive the Neutrino Wand, second place the Ecto Goggles and third place the PKE Meter. All winners will also receive a Supporting Membership.

Rules
- No posting photos for other people, or of other people. You must be the one in the photo!
- One photo per person will be entered. If you post more than one, we will pick the best one to enter the contest.
- Parents can enter their children (instead of themselves), family group photos are ok.
- No group photos (except for family photos). Remember only one person will win the prize!

The deadline for photos is November 7th. Voting will start immediately and will end on the 14th, with the winner being announced thereafter.

*Mattel did not provide these items, they will be from Ghostbusters Fans' private collection. The neutrino wand will ship in December when released.
SnakeChips wrote:Was unable to do anything for Halloween, so I have 0 shots. The closest I have is back from Dragon*Con 2 months ago if I'm aloud to submit that.
I also want to know if I can submit a picture from D*C.
Wildcard wrote:Our group costume this year.
Great costumes and all.. but we cannot accept any group submissions. Only one person can win.

Family shots, such as the one Alex submitted is ok.
This is a family group picture, so hopefully it's within the rules. The other guy won't be uploading any pictures of himself for the contest.

My brother and I in our new GB2 suits in front of Stay Puft, plus my dog Bela in her GB1 vest (with logo on other side and name on back) with a green harness and a caution-striped collar with GB1 logo.

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]