Head down to your local record shop on April 19th to snag a special 30th Anniversary Glow in the Dark Ghostbusters 10" single for Record Store Day 2014! The record is said to contain the original Ghostbusters theme by Ray Parker Jr, in addition to an instrumental version and dance / dub remixes.

Check out RecordStoreDay.com for a listing of participating record shops near you!
UPDATE* - The aging hippie stoners at the local record store boned me on this. I called last night about the record, specifically mentioning "record store day, glow in the dark, Ghostbusters"...they said they'd put it aside for me...they said theyd be open at 10 am. I got there at 10am and they produced a vintage Ray Parker Jr single record...and when I said that wasn't it, they told me that they had like 10 of the exclusives that were gone by 9:15

It's great to start your Saturday with a big bowl of f***.
pyhasanon wrote:Sigh... nothing in my area *sob*... How much is it selling for?
I believe the price is $12.99 or so.

I headed off to a record store this morning and they didn't have any. Headed to the next one over that was supposed to be participating in Record Store Day... and some moving guys were clearing it out.... it had closed.
Oh whoops. I assumed everyone is sold out. What I meant by "a lot" is that they are already on eBay and selling for 60.00 to 80.00
Waited in line for an hour for the store to open, but I was able to secure one! She's a beauty, this thing is very limited though and will be going for a pretty penny I'm sure. Damn scalpers. Mine is currently being listened to and its great!
AJ Quick wrote:
pinballmaster wrote:If these are limited to 2,000 why does my copy have a number over 5,000?
Where did you get the 2000 number from?
If you go to the official Record Store Day website, you can find a PDF of all the releases... The Ghostbusters vinyl is listed on Page 10. It's also listed under the list of "EXCLUSIVE ON RECORD STORE DAY BUT WILL BE RELEASED TO OTHER RETAILERS IN THE FUTURE." It also says that only 2000 copies are currently available.
Called the two record stores in my area yesterday, one confirmed they got four of them, the other said they wouldn't tell what, of anything, they got for record store day (bunch of hipsters work there apparently). Got in line at the one store at 4:15 this morning and was #4 in line. My friend ended up being number 5 in line and we each got one. #2618 and 2619 respectively. Pain $17 for them.
pyhasanon wrote: It's also listed under the list of "EXCLUSIVE ON RECORD STORE DAY BUT WILL BE RELEASED TO OTHER RETAILERS IN THE FUTURE." It also says that only 2000 copies are currently available.
Thanks Phil-
on the RSD page, here's some hope for those of us with "typical" luck:
RSD homepage wrote:'RECORD STORE DAY FIRST’ RELEASE. These are titles that you can find on Record Store Day at Record Store Day participating stores. So if you’re a fan of the artist, you get first listen. At some point in the future, generally four to six weeks, these titles will be available at other retailers.

I missed out on the Haslab packs too. I am conside[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]