Well, I also bought a couple other things too, and a lot of the stuff was in limited number. Also, the first person in line got a $25 gift certificate. So it was worth trying to get there early.

I have a theory about the numbers higher than 2000. This is one that was listed as being first available on RSD with a wider release later. It's possible they made the entire run, however many that is, and then randomly grabbed 2000 of them to ship out for RSD. So only 2000 were released on RSD, but the numbers are wildly erratic? Just a theory, I have nothing to support that.
Yeah, the one's my buddy and I got were in the 4000's. Go figure. I think the more important thing are the stickers on the shrink wrap saying "30th Anniversary" and "Record Store Day" on them. Those will be the things that really differentiate the copies people got yesterday from any further releases of the vinyl (I hope).
For the record (pun intended) I really like the Dub version on side B of this thing. It's great "standing around" music for posing for pics with the car, etc.
Just checked on eBay and 135 records sold and 48 more are currently listed. Close to 10% of all available records are already being scalped on eBay?!? And it has only been 1 day.

I didn't wait in line but called when the one local store opened and they said they were already sold out. Checked a couple of other stores near relatives and they mostly didn't order any, but a couple of places that did had already sold out. I really underestimated the demand for these!
GhstbstrLMLIII wrote:Ebay for me.
It has been mentioned numerous times in this thread. The record is most likely not record store day exclusive, it should be released again at a later date.
I appreciate the heads up AJ. I hadn't seen the info on the record not being exclusive at the time I bid on Ebay yesterday. Good to know. Glad I didn't go nuts in the bidding war that followed. I'll save the money for a later day and more 30th anniversary items to follow.
Anybody in my area, might wanna head out to 2nd ave music. They didn't get their original shipment of these, they got them today instead. We went and got ours, but I am not sure how many more they got.
evallded wrote:Anybody in my area, might wanna head out to 2nd ave music. They didn't get their original shipment of these, they got them today instead.
They are already gone. No, I didn't get one. But the lady on the phone did say that there WILL be more coming in a few weeks, though she didn't know the exact day.
NoodleMaps wrote:Looks like June 3rd will be the release day for the Non Record Store Day versions of these.

http://www.insound.com/Ghostbusters-Glo ... INS133004/
Sweet! Also, use the code "welovevinylmore" for a 10% discount!
NoodleMaps, Heroic35 liked this
pyhasanon wrote:
NoodleMaps wrote:Looks like June 3rd will be the release day for the Non Record Store Day versions of these.

http://www.insound.com/Ghostbusters-Glo ... INS133004/
Sweet! Also, use the code "welovevinylmore" for a 10% discount!

Saint. :cool:
Heroic35 wrote:
pyhasanon wrote:Sweet! Also, use the code "welovevinylmore" for a 10% discount!
Saint. :cool:
I help when I can... ;)

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]

Hard to tell if it’s an actual black fligh[…]