Cubify from 3D Systems has introduced a new customizable 3D printed Ghostbusters figure that you can customize with your own face! Upload a picture of your face and start customizing with different hair types and colors, choose your favorite pose, preview and order! The service is priced at $69.99 plus shipping.

http://cubify.com/Ghostbusters
joeghostbuster liked this
Beyond awesome. Hmmmm they don't appear to have a "portly gentleman" size 'Buster. My chubby face wouldn't look right. Big people discrimination!

Price is actually way lower than I'd expect it to be. :)
Rockerrob69 liked this
Poultrygeist wrote:This might be a stupid question, but do you have to own a 3D printer yourself or are you paying for them to print it and ship it to you?
Well the service is $70, so I would hope it was for more than just a digital model for your 3D printer.
Damn.

Does it bother anyone else that the wand connects to the pack on the top? Also, the poses with the holstered wand have the wand upside down. Sorry to be THAT GUY, but it does bother me. If the hose isn't too rigid, maybe one could clip it, heat it, reshape it, and connect it to the bottom.

It's not really a deal-breaker. I still definitely want one of these, but I'll fix that.

EDIT:

Only one of the poses with the holstered wand has it upside down. Strange.
maranzintosh liked this
LandoSystem wrote:Any chance you will ever expand your models to feature longer hair for men or plus sized bodies?
Fat guys with neckbeards and ponytails are interested in your products too, ya know!
Thanks for the feedback - I'll let the app team know. We had this in place in other apps, so we'll look into bringing it back for an update in a couple weeks.
iamashm wrote:
LandoSystem wrote:Any chance you will ever expand your models to feature longer hair for men or plus sized bodies?
Fat guys with neckbeards and ponytails are interested in your products too, ya know!
Thanks for the feedback - I'll let the app team know. We had this in place in other apps, so we'll look into bringing it back for an update in a couple weeks.
Ditto
venkman30 wrote:Anyone else have issues viewing this? I get to a point where it tells me my browser doesn't support the 3dme app. And I've tried 2 different computers, an iPhone and a Samsung tablet. I really wanted to check this out.
Same problem. My computer is fully up to date and Graphic cards drivers are all currently up to date. Not an outdated system either... I even tried with "Chrome" but no success.
venkman30 wrote:Anyone else have issues viewing this? I get to a point where it tells me my browser doesn't support the 3dme app. And I've tried 2 different computers, an iPhone and a Samsung tablet. I really wanted to check this out.
Hi Venkman30 - The application does utilize WebGL to show the digital version of your customized figurine. Can you tell me what happens when you go to http://get.webgl.org ? Does your system support WebGL?

Note, this will work on some Android tablets/phones, but only iPhone 8 and honestly, it isn't optimized for mobile yet, so we recommend using a computer.
I'll check it out. Mind you my computer is not a new computer but I still can play games and movies on it. Them I should say. They are both up to date. One computer is running Windows 7 and the other is windows 8. My iPhone is a 4s running ios 8.1. I'm checking the computer now for that other information. I hope i can get this to work because to be able to get a gb figure that looks like ones self is truely something any gb fan would love to have.
I understood that AJ. I went to that site. Couldn't find any info about my system on it. Just says the same as the other page thought maybe I wasn't seeing something or was missing something. Just says my web browser might not support it and to try google chrome or updating my video card driver. Everything is up to date. Tried Chrome and still no luck. I'm gonna chalk it up to saying my computers won't run the webgl. Oh well. Guess I'll have a friend try it out for me.but thanks for the tip or info I should say AJ.
iamashm wrote:@Ghosthead - Thanks for catching that wand mistake - we'll update the figurine and make it live first thing tomorrow.

Ash Martin
3DMe Ghostbusters Product Manager
3D Systems/Cubify
I see the want change is online now. If the costs for international shipping are reasonable, I'm going to order one figure tonight.
Remove glasses? Sorry, they're part of my look.

May I point to one Egon Spengler, in any of his incarnations, as to why glasses should be included?

/yes, I know it's thread necromancy at this point, but I believe I'm making a valid point
Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]