Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By djBC
Hello all! I am a noob, working on my costume (I bought the WRONG flight suit and now I need to start over...) with some accessories in place, a few more to get... and a PROTON PACK to create. The parts have been ordered, mostly...

Luckily, I hooked up with a solid GB team here in GA and even though I live far from them I am getting great tips.
By Smeghead
Welcome to the madhouse. :)

Top tip: never buy anything on an impulse, it's almost always wrong. I've been hanging round here for over a year, and am only just starting to collect bits to build a pack now. Research is your friend.... and there's no finer place than this!
By djBC
Smeghead wrote:Welcome to the madhouse. :)

Top tip: never buy anything on an impulse, it's almost always wrong. I've been hanging round here for over a year, and am only just starting to collect bits to build a pack now. Research is your friend.... and there's no finer place than this!
I hear you on this. I have been doing a good deal of research and a few fellows who have built a lot of packs turned me on to this specific shell and parts pack. Im taking things one at a time!
By Smeghead
Sounds like you're off to a good start then. :)
    Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]