Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By moxieheart
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster. I live in the Chicago area and am a Ghostbuster fan (and hardcore fan of other cult movies and in particular have a great longtime interest in replica costuming and props, especially recreating movies), finally have put together a GB1 Egon uniform for myself which was a lifelong dream, also am assembling other costumes and props from different scenes from the movies especially GB1 stuff. I am looking to upgrade and improve my GB things over time, am really interested in all of the costumes and props from the GB movies and universe. Yes, I'm a lady that dresses up like Egon, with a wig and glasses and everything. My goal is to look as much like Harold Ramis as possible when wearing my Spengler gear. Sexy Ghostbuster schmexy ghostbuster, I want my Spengler outfits to be accurate reproductions of the movie looks. I'm a big Egon fan, always have been.
Thank you again Alan for the proton pack! Alan is an incredibly resourceful prop builder, his stuff is very cool. I will forever be grateful to him for passing on his older model proton pack to me when he decided to upgrade to a new pack, I love it and really appreciate the hard work he put into it. His new pack that he is making for himself also looks great, it's been very interesting watching his progress pics on that as well. Thanks again!

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]