Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Ecto Scooter
Hey all I joined awhile ago but preaty much forgot I signed up like a day later. Lol. So I figured I'd say hey and if thare anyone else around buffalo send me message or something. My friend and I are currently starting work on our uniforms and could use any help. that being said "Anyone seen a ghost ?"
By Ecto79
Hey there fellow ghosthead on me GBash and a friend of ours ( i forgot his gbfans name) are all from buffalo and have a facebook page as well titled The buffalo ny ghostbusters - no job is too big no fee is too big. So check us out, we dont do any real charity stuff just go to 80s bashes and what not. We were also involved in the ghostbusters night at coca cola field this past august. So hit us up if u guys are gearin up, we could all bust some heads....in a spiritual sense of course lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Ghostbusters Fans on Android
By Ecto79
Its Blake (me) Ecto79 Paul GBash and Jake Wudden. The we have a friend of pauls jake he dressed up a few times. Plus one of the rochester gb members are from round here and he suited up a few times as well

By Ecto Scooter
Well as of right now we basically only got the flight suits and I think he's got an alice frame. So we probably won't b heating them up anytime soon. Where would u suggest we get the patches and whatnot from?? Or anything else for that matter?
By Ecto79
I believe this is the link, if not let me know

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]