Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By police-box-traveler
Well no, not REALLY. I just used the Doctor Who thing because that's my user name on Deviant Art and Flickr.

I am a fan of Ghostbusters of course and recently I started some restoration on my Extreme Ghostbusters Ecto-1. I've had it since it was new and, can you believe I only paid $11 for it new at a K-mart? Well, for awhile I misplaced misplaced the various parts over two cross country moves but just yesterday I found the box with the remaining pieces. I'm quite pleased but she needed some cleaning so I took her apart and used some scouring powder on the body to remove any grime and scratches which meant I also had to remove the logos...which I'm fine with as I was never pleased with the toy logos. I cleaned the interior of dust and figured out where I originally put all the roof gear it came with. Here's a look at how she is now:

Ordered some new decals for the doors, tailgate and hood and aside from needing to retouch the black on one door handle and some silver trim here and there, she's in beautiful shape.

Anyhow, that's what I'm about. I really like Ghostbusters toys...not that I have a ton but there's so many wonderful people here on this forum that customize toys and make custom toy parts and decals that well, you can see why I'm here.
By Gareee
If you get a chance, check out Captcyan's toy posts.. hes done amazing custom work on the toys!
By police-box-traveler
Gareee wrote:If you get a chance, check out Captcyan's toy posts.. hes done amazing custom work on the toys!

Hey thanks! I do like to see some customs ^_^
By police-box-traveler
Fritz wrote:Gallifrey? Police Box? Doctor Who? Sorry...don't get the reference.*

This Post Contains Spoilers
I know, it's pretty obscure. It's just some show from the 60's that nobody ever heard of, lol.

Who's Peter Capaldi? :wink:
By police-box-traveler
Demon Vice Commander wrote:Welcome to the forums, fellow Prydonian!

police-box-traveler wrote:Who's Peter Capaldi?
Yes, quite right.
Haha, thanks, though I do know who Peter is and I'm rather interested in how he'll do in the part. It's a nice change to have an older actor in the part again after so long. Still...

8)
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]