Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Lunoki
I figured it would probably be a good idea just to put all the drawings I post in one thread, so as not to spam the board, with the exception of the Boogieman thread, because that's a specific project.
It's also as good a place as any to mention I do art commissions. PM me for details. :cool:

Here's a couple of nerds doing nerdy science stuff.

Sutton621, Kingpin, Hoot and 1 others liked this
By Lunoki
A portrait of good ol' Zedekiah Spengler I've been working on.
Egon's wizard ancestry has always been one of my absolute favourite parts about his history.

This incarnation was slightly inspired by Harold Ramis's cameo as Adam in Year One.

Kingpin, Vee, ghoulishfright and 1 others liked this
By ghoulishfright
Fantastico! I love Zedekiah Spengler, and I love that episode!

:crunch:
By Lunoki
Thanks! I wanted to give Zed a slightly less anachronistic look. Something that didn't quite say "LOOK I'M A WIZARD, PLEASE COME BURN ME AT THE STAKE!" At least not as loudly, haha. Instead, opting to stitch sigils and wards in his clothing, stuff like that. It's impossible to tell at this size, unfortunately, but he has dragons on his vest buttons.
By pyhasanon
Oh, I love it! Currently my profile pic on FB! =D

I love the colors she chose as well, I let her pick what colors to use, and I approve wholeheartedly of her artistic decisions! Beautifully done!
Lunoki liked this
By Lunoki
Erik Burnham said something about Roger and Egon being like Janine's Betty and Veronica. And I couldn't leave that alone. Made a comic cover based on B&V #44 because who needs sleep?

Hoot, YoZiggy liked this

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]