Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
Hmmm... now that I think about it, maybe a second dementor could also be used a Grundel?
I've got the cowl painted now, and attached.. just doing a fit check before positioning the lighting, and adding the polyfill "smoke".

I kinda wish I'm made the cowl larger, but I was concerned about weight, and making it too comically large.
I've been slowly going through our stored boxes, cycling out old displays and putting items we haven't seen in like 7 years out. I'm sure I'll stumble across them soon.
Gareee wrote:Hmmm... now that I think about it, maybe a second dementor could also be used a Grundel?
That might be a bit of a stretch....the Grundel really has more of a trenchcoat/evil Gorton's Fisherman vibe. But enough about that- you're killing it with this Samhain!
Necro bump, what ever happened to this?
He's sitting on a shelf. I'd still like to add some leds in the head, but other projects took presidence. I did the full sized head and costume based off him, did Mass effect full body armor for my wife (from the same eva material I used for the costume's big cowl), I'm finishing up a portal 2 costume for my wife's birthday (the longfall boots couldn't be completed in time for it), and I HOPE to do a full body skyrim dadric armor set for myself for dragoncon this year.

I'm also jonesin to do a Boogieman at some point as well.
Sounds fun, thanks for the update
Gareee wrote: I'm also jonesin to do a Boogieman at some point as well.
Boogieman figure? I started one a while back but haven't touched it since then. Still needs a head and a paintjob. I'm building him from a Mad Love Joker figure and some goat-legged guy from Narnia. I can't wait to see your version of it though!
I was thinking of using an old marvel legends 9" figure body, and making a boogieman in scale with the 12" figures. I've also been mulling over a boogieman costume, though the head will be huge!
I prefer working in the larger scale anyway... you can get more detail in there.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]