By M.Thunder
You should DEFINITELY trademark that "Douchebuster" put-down. I'm gonna add that to my lexicon.

Be a "Proffessional!" Don't get "candcer hands!" (is this hands made of cancer or cancer shaped like hands or hands that give people cancer or...who cares it's all bad.)

And horray for referencing that each pack is handmade and Busters must, at the very least, make any modifications to the hardware themselves. I also dig the shout-outs to the other franchises...especially the SLC Busters (where's THEIR next episode?) since, in my head anyway, BYU is a hub of paranormal research and providing ghosts for testing purposes seems like something they'd do.

Great prop work in this series. I knew that wand would fall apart.

Really, this is well written, well-performed, and does something new. I even like the character. I wonder what Hugh Jenks does when he's not making instructional videos...in his first video he made it sound like this was his first time he'd ever worn a flight suit, so what did he wear before that?

Good job, and I'm looking forward to the next one!
By EctoPrimer
It was YOU?! Oh, I was wondering. Now for revenge, hehe.

Feel free to send a letter anytime. Just make sure I know how to put you in the credits should I use it (and its non-profit and such)
By EctoPrimer
It's short, just chugging out the effects. Another two weeks at least to get them in. A month if necessary to get right
By EctoPrimer
For the third one? I'm writing another script. One of my cast members is holding out. I might pass the torch, or do a gender swap. Don't worry, it'll come out soon. Another 30 years, tops

Joking aside, the slides are pretty much in place, I'm tweaking a few effects; an audio pass and it should be done. I've got 5 days off in a row after Wednesday, so we'll see what I can cram in
By EctoPrimer
What's better than 1 fan video this Halloween?
A theatrical screening of Ghostbusters 3!
Well, we can't have that, so how about another fan video this Halloween?! Hell yeah,
M.Thunder, Nicholszz liked this
By M.Thunder
Here I am wishing the audio on the technical lecture was better so I can learn more about how this fictional technology works.

I heart this series. It's a perfect example of doing a lot with a really simple concept, and Jenks is throughly likeable. Like the best GBs, Jenks fumbles around and is irreverent, reckless and funny...but when pinch comes to punch he DOES actually know his stuff. He's got the charts and diagrams to prove it.

Nice!
By EctoPrimer
hmm, weird, I can hear the audio perfectly. Do you mean the technobable is too complex? If you like, you can write a letter to Jenks and complain about it. He'd 'love' to address the issue for you. It could even be fit into his next video, where he's answering the Alabama Rookie's letter
By PssdffJay
Another great video, but you missed the second part of the ABGB letter. Is it safe to eat popcorn that was cooked using an unlicensed nuclear accelerator? It's basically the same thing as a microwave right?
By M.Thunder
EctoPrimer wrote:hmm, weird, I can hear the audio perfectly. Do you mean the technobable is too complex?
Nah, that I followed just fine. What I mean is the room noise and the mic you are using can make you kind of hard to understand when you are speaking quickly while facing away from the camera. Probably not your fault if you are using an internal mike.

I'll send a letter anyway. I mean why not?
By EctoPrimer
PssdffJay wrote:Another great video, but you missed the second part of the ABGB letter. Is it safe to eat popcorn that was cooked using an unlicensed nuclear accelerator? It's basically the same thing as a microwave right?
Oh my gosh, you're right. Worry not, we here at Venkman Inc will reprimand Jenks for not fully answering your questions. And we'll force him to do it right too. Worry not, this will be corrected, with utmost due and corporate care. You have the Venkman inc non-existant warranty
By M.Thunder
Anyone else get chills when Jenks mentioned side effects of his coil ion arm sampling thingy was "minor tumors?" Here's really only one way he can know that for sure... Benign tumors so far, I hope... Combine that with the "cancer hands" from episode 1 and I wonder what the GB cancer rate really is. Especially with people eating protonic popcorn and the risk of radiation leaks and the like.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]