After years of doing GHOSTBUSTIN' 911 (what we have come to refer as a fan reality series), we are preparing to release our first cinematic GB fan film, Last Buster Standing.
When the Twin Cities Ghostbusters get an
all too familiar call to bust a class 5 "slimer", the crew
decides to make things interesting with a friendly wager.
Who will be the last buster standing?
It's our special Halloween treat to you, and we hope you enjoy it! Look for it on our youtube channel tomorrow. A link will be posted here as well.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Well that was... different. I miss the handheld camera COPS-style of the show, but hey, got to see some of the Twin cities guys again, and they got slimed. Yay.

One thing I wish we'd gotten was a final-freeze frame credit at the end with everyone's faces, real names, and character names. I have a hard time sometimes figuring out who is who when the video is this short. I tell ya we need some sort of Fanfilm Universe wiki so we can keep track of this stuff...

What a great Halloween present. Thanks guys! :D
M.Thunder wrote:One thing I wish we'd gotten was a final-freeze frame credit at the end with everyone's faces, real names, and character names. I have a hard time sometimes figuring out who is who when the video is this short.
Ask and you shall receive :cool:
Ironically, around the same time the Twin Cities Ghostbusters (filmmakers known for doing a reality TV style program) release a cinematic short...the Salt Lake City Ghostbusters (filmmakers known for a cinematic short) release a reality TV style program!

Our friends, the Salt Lake City GBs, have released their first episode of GHOSTBUSTIN' 911: Salt Lake City. Check it out!
Tyler Martin wrote: Ask and you shall receive :cool:
That's much better. Thanks and thanks again! :)
Tyler Martin wrote: Our friends, the Salt Lake City GBs, have released their first episode of GHOSTBUSTIN' 911: Salt Lake City. Check it out!
...You are kidding me. YES! Oh man, Silver, Sketch and Maverick, it's been so long!

I always liked the dynamics of this team, with Silver as the smart one, Sketch as the cool one, and Maverick as the (relatively) normal one. The audio is a little obviously high quality for a reality show, but that's a minor nitpick, and damn if it isn't great to see these guys again. They've lost none of their chemistry.

There wasn't much to this episode, story-wise. The SLC guys make a public appearance, a spook interrupts, they bust the spook and call it a day. Not even I have much to say about it, besides that it was well done and gave our guys a chance to shine.

I just about died during the dance number. Hilarious.

:crunch:

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]